Search results

1. fenikso

Which System To Buy As a N00b?

Yeah, I agree, a curated list of good games is the way to go, should she want the flash cart route. She can always add more games later if she wants, or if she hears about something she wants to try out.
  2. fenikso

Which System To Buy As a N00b?

What is she looking for? Does she want to mess with emulation and modern games, too? Steamdeck. Does she want to only mess with emulators and teh roms? One of the better Chinese handhelds (I don't really follow these, so I can't give a recommendation)(we have a whole thread for it) Does she...
  3. fenikso

What are you listening to at the moment?

Oh, what the hell, one more:
  4. fenikso

What are you listening to at the moment?

Blast from the past
  5. fenikso

David Crosby kicked it.

R.I.P.
  6. fenikso

Happy Birthday Ralfakick

Happy birthday!
  7. fenikso

Cancellation on MD/GEN: A VISUAL COMPENDIUM by Bitmap Books

Fuck, that's funny. Holy shit. I love how outraged that dude was that they were going to make him pay for shipping. I know that people can spend their money how they want and all, but I'll never understand buying book and not opening it. Fuck that's weird.
  8. fenikso

Is a random game generator feasible?

My youngest sibling just showed me a Super Metroid randomizer. They take all the rooms and all the items, jumble them up, and put it back together in a way where the game can still be beaten. Pretty cool. Kinda want an AI generated SM game now.
  9. fenikso

Happy birthday Sticks

Happy birthday!
  10. fenikso

Merry Christmas, neo-geo.com!

Merry Christmas!
  11. fenikso

Weekly Roundup

PS4 Castlevania Requiem - Playing through SotN... Shame they decided to use to voice actors/dialog from the PSP version. Plus this game has the worst implementation of rumble of any game I've ever played. I had to go into the PS4's system settings and shut it the fuck off. Also the game crashed...
  12. fenikso

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection Volume 2

They probably consoled themselves with MotM, LB:BtD, KoF R2, and other amazing fighters. Yeah, they're not arcade hits, but man, the NGPC had some ridiculously good fighters.
  13. fenikso

Kirstie Alley passes away.

RIP. Fuck cancer.
  14. fenikso

Got laid off...less than a month before xmas

I'm also sorry your d-bag job laid you off just before Christmas. Buncha cunts.
  15. fenikso

Got laid off...less than a month before xmas

They do random drug tests at my job, or at least they did before COVID. I'm sure they'll start it up again at some point. I drive a variety of forklifts.
  16. fenikso

Happy Birthday, DanAdamKOF

Happy birthday!