Search results

1. Burning Fight!!

Dinoforce: unreleased PC Engine shooter dumped for FREE

Now you know the point of view of the rare noob that is unaware of Dion. You know why there's a free download? Because he isn't stupid, this is exactly to make him look like the good guy and drown out the usual people that will make fun of his business and his shitty practices from the past...
  2. Burning Fight!!

Yeah, see what I mean? Enjoy the free download but please don't defend this bullshit.
  3. Burning Fight!!

Talk about taking collector's editions to ridiculous extremes. Those are almost completely unrelated to the game in question, in fact it might as well be a blank ROM or something that writes SUCKER in big letters on-screen. I mean, there are literal slabs of unplayable metal also being sold...
  4. Burning Fight!!

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (Sega Genesis / Mega Drive)

Of course it’s a Brazilian dude doing it. :D
  5. Burning Fight!!

Quinnspiracy/Gamergate

social media has fucked up people's thought processes irreparably
  6. Burning Fight!!

Yuji Naka arrested for insider trading

Yes, most companies have "trading windows" for internal employees for that reason.
  7. Burning Fight!!

Nostalgia Boner

did not read but I did find the attached pic amusing so 10/10
  8. Burning Fight!!

Interesting New AES-Style Consolized MV-1B on Aliexpress

Hard to bite the bullet when it costs 2k monies for me... I need another price drop
  9. Burning Fight!!

Your Three Most-Played NES Games

I know why people like save states but for me it doesn't make much sense unless you're playing some rusty ass NES RPG game or something. Personal preference really but for me the fun thing about old consoles is to play it in shorter bursts that are basically regulated by the game being short or...
  10. Burning Fight!!

Your Three Most-Played NES Games

Nowadays I kinda cycle through Double Dragon 2 TMNT Castlevania 1 when I actually sit down to play something.
  11. Burning Fight!!

Windjammers Port to Megadrive

Yeah this is not some pie-in-the-sky "We can totally do Metal Slu-- oh wait we ran out of VRAM on the first screen" kind of project. Very well done from the looks of it.
  12. Burning Fight!!

Gunvein by NGDEV (PC, Switch, PS4, Xbox)

Well well well, looks like the game is actually good then? I might check it out.
  13. Burning Fight!!

A Mother's perspective on her collectard son

Yeah, my family will be full of millionaires after I die with this baby
  14. Burning Fight!!

A Mother's perspective on her collectard son

lol if you actually want to pass on something good to your family, actually pay for your children's education or something similar while you're alive. Just sell your shit and don't leave your heirs with the burden of figuring out if hieroglyph cartridge #239 should be sold for more or less than...
  15. Burning Fight!!

Midterm election 2022

you cannot escape long death
  16. Burning Fight!!

Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration

Bro... that forum log that HG101 published with the Gamefan writers basically admitting to be fuckup stoners not taking any of it seriously is golden. My favorite story has to be of the Ace Combat placeholder that got Gamefan to lose Japanese advertisers...
  17. Burning Fight!!

Tonight I started my new homebrew project...

He just threatens Namco with a Mr. Karate in-person interview unless they give out the source code for the game.
  18. Burning Fight!!

Imagine a really really greedy company in the verge of bankruptcy trying to market a bugged, not ready for production console on a minuscule budget, said greed being offputting to most third party developers. The problem with the Jagwire is Atari being Atari. With a bit more budget and care it...
  19. Burning Fight!!

Scan Neo Geo Aes Games?

no cum = obvious fake easy procedure and it involves no racism
  20. Burning Fight!!

Club Drive is classic Jaguar, I wouldn't choose any other game to represent it. https://www.digitiser2000.com/main-page/the-fall-of-atari-eyewitness-account-by-mr-biffo