Search results

1. yagamikun

Sonic R Appreciation Thread

I LOVED this game in the 90's for some reason. Even then I realized it wasn't great, but it had a charm to it. Maybe it was the soundtrack that got me through, but this is one of the few games in my life I 100%. lol. Hard to go back to these days, but I still "Let the Sunshine" brighten up my...
  2. yagamikun

MVG look at the neo-geo

Watched a bit of this yesterday. I like hardware breakdowns and stuff like that. He seems like a good dude, always have enjoyed his content and hardware overviews.
  3. yagamikun

FS: Ninja Master's Japanese AES Loose Copy with Repro Case and Manual

He's already reached out to me on eBay - although he still just wants my copy of Mutation Nation. 😆
  4. yagamikun

I hear you. At the same time, when selling anything, you have to base your sales on what Data is available to you. That MSX sold in 2 days, but I had offers coming in within an hour of posting on Ebay. This NM will probably take a bit longer and I might have to cut the price. That's just the...
  5. yagamikun

FS: Contra US PCB $400

Also, bump. $400 for Contra. Somebody buy this beautiful board! Needs a good home. Last price drop. More or less looking to get out of it what I put into it.
  6. yagamikun

While that's true for 95% of AES games, when I sold that cart late last year US and Japanese CIB prices for MSX were pretty much on par with each other. ;) They still aren't far off from each other even with the recent uptick in US/Euro version sales in the US. Ordering direct from Japan, you...
  7. yagamikun

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/protektive-pak/37073/1140823 Can't see it in the picture in Digi-Key's listing, but comes lined with anti-static foam. It's my "shockbox" for PCBs. This is a picture I took earlier this year for someone over at Arcade-Projects.
  8. yagamikun

I mean, there isn't exactly a "loose AES price guide" out there. You can find early era loose Neo games easily on YAJ (like King of Monsters, FFS, etc.), but I've never seen a loose NM for sale. Same with that Metal Slug X I found a couple years back. You just don't see loose "big tymer" games...
  9. yagamikun

The AES Cart Shell Glue on the Posts Thread

Nah, just making sure I don't miss anything I'm not aware of.
  10. yagamikun

The AES Cart Shell Glue on the Posts Thread

Serious question (reasonable cum jokes only) Question: Many AES carts were glued together on the posts inside of the cart shell, yes? I know SNK is known for inconsistent manufacturing practices, so this could be a case by case thing. This is a thing, though, yes? It's something I've come...
  11. yagamikun

Happy 30th birthday Art of Fighting

LOVE this new art. Saw it on Insta earlier today. These games were so innovative and different than anything else on the market at the time. Hell, Art of Fighting 3 may as well have been SNK's first 3D fighter it plays so much like Virtua Fighter with fireballs. Happy Anniversary Art of...
  12. yagamikun

Hey all, I thought this would be too pricy to list here, so I have it listed on Ebay for $1600. BUT, if anyone here is interested I'm happy to end the listing and sell for $1400 - basically what I'd get out of it minus Ebay's ridiculous 14% seller fees. But feel free to throw me a reasonable...
  13. yagamikun

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

That's very true! We played and still play fighting games together voraciously. We devoured this stuff when it came out in High School and college both. We spent a good amount of our weekends together playing fighters. When we worked at that store we just sat there and played MVS all day. Good...
  14. yagamikun

FS: Lots of Good Stuff You'll Want - ADDED NEW STUFF andSega CD Price Drops!

Prices dropped on Sega CD stuff. I REALLY don't want to move this to Ebay. It really is a fantastic set.
  15. yagamikun

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Over the years - Fatal Fury Special overall - I described it the other day as "the most "Neo-Geo game that ever did Neo-Geo." I play a lot, though. RBS, KOF 95 and 98, SS2 and 3, Last Blade, Metal Slug 1-3 probably get most of my time. Went through a Neo shmup phase a while back, but don't...
  16. yagamikun

Bought this from CORY a while back. Just doesn't get the play it deserves so I'm hoping I can move it to a good home where it will get a bit more love. Also posted at Arcade Projects. You don't see Contra boards much anymore - especially not ones this clean. Works great! Awesome collectors...
  17. yagamikun

Agreed! I like some of the changes they made to this release as well. They changed the color pallet back to the Japanese original rather than the washed out colors of the US version.
  18. yagamikun

Kinda surprised it's sat there for a day at that price and I don't have any takers yet. lol - we live in a weird world. It's in excellent++ condition too.
  19. yagamikun

SOLD: Some Loose AES Deals: King of the Monsters 2 and Super Sidekicks 2

Upgraded my copies. These both work and play great and come with repro vinyl cases and repro inserts. No manual. Deals reflect the condition. Include $8 USD for shipping to US only for a single game. Paypal F&F or Venmo. I'll add 4% if you want buyer protection from PayPal. Check out my other...
  20. yagamikun

Just trimming again. My trash is your treasure! Paypal F&F or add 4% for buyer protection. I'll also do Venmo. I'll do international for 3 or more items only, and it'll cost ya. Shipping: US Shipping $8 for a single game. Free for three or more items. Hardware (consoles and the like) include...