Search results

1. N

Fairly Cheap Alternative to JROK and Neobitz

Don't you hate it when pictures are broken. Damn
  2. N

c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

Why was my thread moved to this stupid War Room Trumpster Fire section, did it somehow upset a already upset mod who is left leaning? This should have been left where it was made. Don't be mad at Trump cause he did a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!! Your candidate was weak corrupt and it's a miracle...
  3. N

c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
  4. N

WWII Online Battleground Europe - Offers Free To Play

WWII Online Battleground Europe Hello everyone, I wanted to let you guys know a game I play WWII Online is currently offering Free To Play. Beginning in 2001 WWII Online is a video game where you are immersed into a WW2 simulated environment, you can be infantry, tank, airplane or battleship in...
  5. N

Got this e-mail from neo geo, Warning!!! Nazi pedophile ring on gaming forums

I am getting sick and tired of getting SPAM from this prick because he hacked this site got everyones email. secretary.net is a domain he either owns or controls. Report his spam here and hopefully he loses that domain. Secretary.net is a pretty nice domain to have and if he loses it he should...
  6. N

Argentina Beats Brazil 4-3 in Friendly, NJ USA

I bet you will take Brazil over Argentina any day of the week like most people do. :) I bet you have a Brazil jersey or a yellow or green shirt that says BRAZIL on the front :)
  7. N

Argentina and Brazil don't have friendlies, every match we play against each other is expected to be a heated match. Neymar is talented and I am not blind by my nationality but Neymar is NO Messi and whoever says that is kidding themselves like Pele. Lets wait until he goes to Europe and is...
  8. N

I had to post a thread for my south american friends. Argentina beat Brazil 4-3 with HAT TRICK Yes you heard that right HAT TRICK by MESSI. No Neymar didn't make even one goal for those of you who love to brag about Neymar. No one can't speak badly about Messi for yesterdays performance. He...
  9. N

Copa Libertadores 2012 - Who do you think will win?

or actually in this case Juan Roman Riquelme :) Neymar is overrated I can't wait to see what he does in Europe probably more than Pele did. hahaha
  10. N

Copa Libertadores 2012 - Who do you think will win?

Now we know who will be in the Semi-Finals, who do you think will win the Copa Libertadores and go on to play Chelsea in the World Cup of Clubs Final? Boca Juniors (Argentina) Corinthians (Brazil) Santos (Brazil) Universidad de Chile (Chile) I obviously chose Boca Juniors since thats my club.
  11. N

Who is your favorite player?

Never knew you thought Maradona was greater than Pele, well said Wasabi lol. I would have said Maradona was my favorite but that's too common for an Argentine so I picked Palermo.
  12. N

Who is your favorite player?

Martin Palermo - Top Goal Scorer for Boca Juniors
  13. N

Diablo 3

Anyone using the Barbarian? I have a lvl 49 one and am curious to see what skill set someone close to me has. About to finish Inferno and go into hell and I'm already pretty bored with the game. I suppose I need to create another character and use a different class. Over a decade to make this...
  14. N

PhotoFast CR-5400 Memory Adapter for sale

Bump. One sold to lions3, I still have more available if anyone is interested. The item is very hard to find at the moment and sold out in most places.
  15. N

PhotoFast CR-5400 Memory Adapter for sale

I have some PhotoFast CR-5400 Memory Adapters for sale. Brand New in the package and guaranteed to be in 100% working condition. The memory adapter lets you put two sticks of Micro SD in it to make an even larger memory card on just one stick. This item is a must have for anyone with a PSP they...
  16. N

Just acquired - 2dfighter.com

Last night I was going through my rounds of searching for domains as my part time job is in web development and I had a chance to get 2dfighter.com, so I did. I have a lot of ideas for this domain and can't wait to start working on it, if anyone has suggestions for something they have been...