Search results

1. B

Some arcade stuff FS/FT.

Pm box full. Tried to pm.
  2. B

More Battery FREE CPS3 Carts! (SF3 2nd Impact)

Hi Darksoft, I also sent payment for a Japanese cart through your website as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
  3. B

FS: rgb modded N64s

deepthoughts made one for me. connected n64 through famicom rgb cable to xrgb 2. picture is wonderful. don't hesitate if you want a rgb modded n64.
  4. B

CPS2 noise control

someone recommended this replacement fan in another forum. http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=P41GyhEsKL6VFg1vBFDPjQ%3D%3D i replaced this in two cps a boards and let me tell you the difference in noise from the original to this is like night and day. best thing about is that...
  5. B

Trying to order capacitors.. I'm so lost.

james... the store you go to for parts... is that the one near the airport? if it is, i go there alot as well. they got a good selection for electronic parts. :vik:
  6. B

Naomi Games and Parts for Sale

pm sent as well.
  7. B

XRGB-2 sold please close

pm sent.
  8. B

Street Fighter HD Remix Thread

thats some nice mods subcons. can you tell me what stick you are using with that bat top? is it a sanwa jlf? my friends say they like bat tops more then ball tops so i would like to recommend them an alternative. also could you tell me what kind of buttons (part number) of the ones you...
  9. B

what time would this be est? ill see if im free.
  10. B

i wish i could tell you what to do against guile but my bison is way worse then yours. maybe others who play bison can offer suggestions. try zangief against a turtle guile... talk about frustrating. thats why i like player matches, its a good time to try new and different strats out.
  11. B

gg's mr. nemoperson. ur bison is good as advertised. :)
  12. B

gg's electricgrave. your deejay is pretty good. :)
  13. B

ok electric. when i get home, ill add you. didnt know your xbl tag was the same as your id. i look forward to a couple matches between us. ill do my best and hope its good enough. :vik:
  14. B

HD Remix PSN Tags and XBLA tags

360: borg07of09 casual player. looking to play anyone and everyone. thanks.
  15. B

thanks for the heads up. will do so. btw, add me. :loco:
  16. B

im interested in playing some ng members on this game. i play casually (sometimes random) so i can get better with other characters. add me as a friend on xbox 360: borg07of09. thanks.
  17. B

SS Dragon Force (US) FS $65

pm sent.
  18. B

East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy! ORDER YOUR STOOLS TODAY! $20!

im sorry. i just wanted to see what i would be buying before i plunked money down for the stools. u can remove my order then. i apologize if this causes any incovenience.
  19. B

East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy! ORDER YOUR STOOLS TODAY! $20!

do you have a pics of what the stools will look like?