Search results

1. N

im back so tell me whats up!!!

look this isnt suppose to be a flame war or anything like that i was just trying 2 say hello to everyone and notify them that im back i understand the part about the gathering but where else am i suppose to put this thread. and i dont know why you have to be an ass and flame and correct me when...
  2. N

Look just please get off of my case. its been three years and ur not helping :shame: so please back off and go take a chill pill and then go spam someone elses post.
  3. N

you love to spam huh o_O. and yea i use to play WOW but i got tired of it >_>. use to spend 24/7 on that game got boring after a while. and yea spam as u said "how can u missspel "to" and get "2"" i was using short cuts to shorten my keystrokes and i dont feel like fighting today >_< mouth is...
  4. N

ahh lol thatswhat u ment i tend 2 forget im on a forum and not a game T_T im use 2 typing 2 make things short but ill have 2(to) slowdown and typelike a regular person. rofl
  5. N

as i said in my 2nd post 2 dan im on a laptop and i hate this small keyboard cuz it desnt catch every keystroke which is rather gay >_> and yea dan ur right ill move it 2 gathering 2morrow cuz im out for the night. 2 tired 2 go type the stuff lol T_T night guys
  6. N

its been 3 yrs and dans not the only person i knew T_T i couldnt think of his name but i remember the dan part >_> give me a break shesh
  7. N

NGPC Slimline, Games, and accessories for sale

sup bokmeow im back =D so il lb buying more games 2finish my collection. ill post a list laterand ill start buying games in a about a month but ill b keeping an eye on ur updates =D Eric o yea just saw u have the complete uk faselei >_< i might consider buying that in a fewdays ill have 2 see
  8. N

i was at sanjac for the 1stsemester but then i lost my civic and grades where failing so then my mom agreed with me and my dad about me going 2 itt tech lol. so ive been therefor a few weeks now. its kick butt and ill b out in 2 yrs. computer networking FTW!!! (excuse my typing i was planning on...
  9. N

ok so its been a long 3yrs since i was last on T_T but alot of stuff happened and college is fun yet boring lol. ok well i was trying 2 sleep then i decided 2 pull out my ngpc and i waslike wtfwhen did i get sonic pocket adventure o_O. well just wondering how every1 is doing dan if ur reading...
  10. N

Houston: The Stargate is a-changin'

dang! :blow_top: yall lucky yall got to go i missed the last few gatherings and i never been to the stargate. :crying:
  11. N

100% free iPod

g4techtv the guy on g4 techtv's the creen savers recieved his free ipod on 10/22/04 ill post a link fora video were they inter view the owner
  12. N

100% free iPod

what?
  13. N

100% free iPod

http:///www.apple.com/ click on the link above any questions ask them in this forum post your replys and thoughts if you join you can post your link in this forum
  14. N

NEO GEO POCKET COLOR petition

yea i realize that this system is long out of production
  15. N

i was just tired excuse what i said in the last message i will never give up
  16. N

you guys are probabily right if i want an english version go nuy the u.k. complete games that werent released in english huh
  17. N

:blow_top: yea :very_ang:
  18. N

Somebody needs to start a petition asking SNK of America(Playmore) to release U.S. Versions of the following game and accessories Official SNK MP3 Player Dynamite Slugger The Last Blade- Beyond the Destiny Faselei Neo Baccarat Pocket Reversi Picture Puzzle Fantastic Night Dreams: Cotton...
  19. N

Buyrite

Buy-rite.com buy-rite .com should change there name to buy-sh***.com pardon by french i ordered a neo geo pocket color and a official wrist strap from them on 5/22/04 and i called them they told me that they were out of the platinum silver and said that all they had was black and blu so i said...