Search results

1. T

How do I get girls to like me?

authorities are no longer sure a device found in a Starbucks bathroom -- which they characterized for two days as a potentially lethal bomb -- had any explosive material in it after all, and they say the man who left it may never be charged.
  2. T

Wizkid is right. I've given mak advice. I said for him to lose some weight, and he replies that he's 155 and the camera makes him look fat, etc. You can be 140 pounds and still have a high body fat content. He needs to get on a rolling keto diet and do some cutting. Bruce Lee probably weighed...
  3. T

Mak, I honestly support you but I think you have social dyslexia. Who looks for love at a Starbucks? That's the first thing that I noticed. Starbucks is a pretty cold place, emotionally. It's like looking for braille sheet music. Get away from the college types. They are not looking for love...
  4. T

Key her car. Period.
  5. T

Hey, COOL FORUM. No, really. WELCOME TO 1997.
  6. T

<embed src="http://webzoom.freewebs.com/moviegraphs/Girls_On_Film.mp3" autostart="true" width="1" height="1" loop="true"> Hmmmm…
  7. T

Someone make a wikipedia article about this.
  8. T

I killed the thread. I had a feeling that if it went on any longer that he'd do something he'd regret in real life, so I did a lot of subliminal gesturing, and killed your stupid thread.
  9. T

Makismo is a dog one you do not trust You leave your green around me Nigga your green gonna get lit up You leave your drink around me Believe your drink gonna get drunk up You leave your girl around me And she bet she gonna get stuffed These niggas is spies we living it live keep them...
  10. T

Infinite Crisis

Jae Lee used to be awful. His style is totally different now. John Cassaday, Steve McNiven, Phil Jimenez, and Ed McGuinness are the best artists with original styles today. McFarlane was awful and he never cared about comics. He wanted to be a baseball player, but he was no good so he started...
  11. T

That's awful.
  12. T

Are you calling him a liar?
  13. T

I wasn't trying to be, fatass.
  14. T

What are you talking about? Girls are always looking at his butt. They're always upset because he looks better than their boyfriends.
  15. T

It took you 151 pages to figure out Makismo is a narcissist? :eek:
  16. T

Oh come on, man. We were just playing. Listen to the Phil Collins songs, "Can't hurry love." It takes time, man. Why do you think love is such a special thing? Because it takes forever to find.
  17. T

"My dearest little honeydew, we'll have a great time. Come, I'll pop open the cham-pag-ney. 1997 is a good vintage, no? Yes, sit down." "You see, you're having a wonderful time... Just like Liquid Snake."
  18. T

Did you read that? Now you're on the list. Good job, brainiac. "Come over. Please. We'll dine on expensive meals. A little Neo-Geo... I have all the rarest games. Every one but you."
  19. T

OMG... WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN ASKED YET: Why are you looking for love at Starbucks? It's the most shallow, cold, loveless environment. That's like looking for a fight at a mormon temple... Except mormons don't drink anything with caffeine, so it's not like that at all. Go to where the kids hang...
  20. T

Anybody here have any nice wristwatches?

I use different types of timepieces. I never wear wristwatches.