Search results

1. Capitalistix

FS: X68000 bundle | Mega SG | Mega SD | Switch Hori Arcade Stick

Updated to add a switch arcade stick for sale as well as a Mega SD cart
  2. Capitalistix

Capitalistix's Want List: Always changing! Come take a look!

No longer looking for a 7800 console, also found Deser Falcon, Dark Chambies and Xevious, still looking for other 7800 titles CiB. Also looking for all kinds of Atari 8 Bit Computer shidd. If you have any games, loos eor CiB, or disk drives or computers please let me know! Feed my autistic...
  3. Capitalistix

Grind Stormer, Xbox bundle sold offsite locally. Hori Gamecube pad sold on ebay. X68030 Package and Mega SG still available!
  4. Capitalistix

Bump, Could no longer edit OP so I want to let it be known I'm looking for an Atari 7800 Ideally I want one with the original box, but if loose I would only want an extremely clean example (very minimal to now scratching on the silver part of the exterior for example. Let me know what you...
  5. Capitalistix

Price Drops across the board, added Grind Stormer!
  6. Capitalistix

Framemeister Expert help needed! (SNES Jr RGB mod sync issues)

Yep the adapter that we use is correct in re routing the pinout. Though, I think that was also made by RGC lol
  7. Capitalistix

Ive just orderd a batch from her under her custom cable maker, and Ive instructed my friend to do the same. Im done with RGC because of physical deterioration and now this.
  8. Capitalistix

So, long story short, my friend has a framemeister, hes got a SNES Jr., I preformed the Voultar RGB amp board mod. (The new board which doesnt require manually bridging a solder point for anything or doing a seperate single wire mod for rerouting Csync as that used to be needed with his old...
  9. Capitalistix

PS2 King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match Tougeki Battle Ver.

Fantastic condition, works perfectly. $75 Shipped CONUS
  10. Capitalistix

Favorite 80s shooters

Honestly, Hellfire and R Type for me. I only literally recently discovered R Type (or rather should I say, gave it a chance) by getting it for my Turbografx, but good god DAMN. I have played almost every Gradius except Salamander, and while I think Gradius' are great objectively, I never want to...
  11. Capitalistix

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just got back from a roadtrip I undertook to bag this guy and I have to say, its one of the purchases in my entire life thats made me happiest. BVM D24. Ill get some better pics of it up and running and post to the CRT fetish thread soon.
  12. Capitalistix

Mikado Game Center's "Fatal Fury Special World Cup 2022" tournament footage from 7/16

I agree, its really neat and makes it not feel as though older fighters arent worth putting some time and skill into today just because theres another iteration, especially with SNK stuff since there are so many on the Neo. Particularly, I love playing KoF 95 and 96. I know the scene for them is...
  13. Capitalistix

Also looking for a Turbografx Turbotap (Multi tap) and a PCE/Duo to Turbografx controller adapter, i.e. Will allow japanese PCE controller or US Duo controller (MINI DIN) to be used on the larger DIN port of a US Turbografx system
  14. Capitalistix

Decided to sweeten the deal and Im now including the Capcom Power Fighter Stick/Genesis controller Adapter, as well as a genuine Capcom Power Fighter Stick to go along with it all for no additional cost to the X68 bundle.
  15. Capitalistix

Updated list, now looking for lots of PCE Shmups and other various games, if you have interesting stuff and its complete, let me know!
  16. Capitalistix

FS: MVS KoF 96 & 97 with Shockboxes / Original AES stick boxed /

The late model AES' came with CD sticks?! I had no idea. That's fascinating honestly. Did SNK just stop manufacturing the old square stick after a time? Also am highly considering this. It's a beaut, if I don't grab it GLWS!