Search results

1. Gaston

Steam Deck Portable PC Games Hardware

My go-to for all games at the moment. Emudeck is awesome and so is Linux!
  2. Gaston

John Madden passes away

RIP, you legend!!!
  3. Gaston

More Cave on the Smitch

Third game dropping 25th november
  4. Gaston

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Plus your name ingame as a hostage! No softbox though.
  5. Gaston

A month from now or so I've understood. Would love to use that on my mister.
  6. Gaston

I tried but they state that the moment of delivery is the decisive factor. Especially for goods worth in excess of €150.
  7. Gaston

Shafted by EU customs for €80 for -I read- a faulty title. Not that I'm bothered too much, I think the game is a blast (mono or stereo)!
  8. Gaston

Boxing thread

What a hero, can't wait for the rematch. AJ is nowhere near the level of Usyk right now. Usyk might play the crazy-Ukrainian card but he showed the world who's who. Fury -Usyk, that would be a great card too!
  9. Gaston

SOTM August 2021: ESP Ra.De.

What? This core isn't out yet? DoDonpachi only so far or am I missing something?
  10. Gaston

Hoeveel Nederlanders hebben we hier en wat speelt/verzamelt iedereen ?

Al mijn 100 MVS games onlangs verpatst, prijzen zijn crazy. Overgestapt op MISTer en om te spelen moet ik eerlijk zeggen dat ik get verschil niet merk.
  11. Gaston

Fuckballs, does this mean I can't flip it for double the price?
  12. Gaston

Can’t remember this members handle but he was on here - Julius Viloria

RIP dude, spoke to him a couple of times.always friendly and nice.
  13. Gaston

FS: NeoSD Pro MVS

EDIT: THAT WAS FAST...SOLD! Ssia. Loaded with a fullset of roms. Works like a charm. Pm me if you're interested. Price: €550 shipped
  14. Gaston

Razion "Ex" coming to Nintendo Switch

True, in this case it's just a case of way more demand than supply and even though the game isn't all that great, it pisses me off that these idiots at ngdev always, without fail, underestimates demand. Maybe next batch, if not - no loss.
  15. Gaston

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!!!WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!!!WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!!!WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!!!
  16. Gaston

Razion "Ex" coming to Nintendo Switch

Sure, it only takes them 5 years per game.
  17. Gaston

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Rtype final 2 on Switch. Guess what, IT SUCKS! Bland graphics, bad sound and a big rushjob.
  18. Gaston

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

Likely your mvs board preparing for failure, not the neosd
  19. Gaston

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Looks great guys, good job!
  20. Gaston

Boxing thread

Hopey Price was looking good. Young kid, lots of potential as long as he doesn't move up in weight class for the time being. What's got me really excited is the news of Pacman vs Garcia in may. My money iw on the pac! Edit: wow, Warrington got destroyed!!! And Kiko absolutely won in my book too.