Search results

1. HMG

Chat message

HMG
  2. HMG

SOLD: Amiga 600 PAL recapped w/Furia 68020, 1MB chip ram, WHDLoad on SD card + extras

I’m pretty sure the Europeans scoff at our wimpy Apple computers, they sit their gloating with their fancy Amiga computers. I could use some cash more though.
  3. HMG

Happy Birthday Takumaji

Happy Birthday!
  4. HMG

Post Your Recent Purchases!

West Bestern
  5. HMG

I think you’d honestly have way better odds just converting yours to NTSC 60Hz. Both an NTSC and 60Hz conversion is possible to do on an SMS Model 2. Or if one wants both, I’ve even seen switchless region mods for it using the reset button (and I assume a multi-color LED).
  6. HMG

The all-black Sega Master System II was only ever sold in PAL territories, you'd need a PAL TV or an NTSC conversion applied to your SMS II.
  7. HMG

SOLD: Amiga 600 PAL recapped w/Furia 68020, 1MB chip ram, WHDLoad on SD card + extras

Paypal only, shipping to Canada and USA only. (it cost a shit ton to get this from Europe, it isn't going back there) I reserve the right to discriminate. For sale is an Amiga 600 PAL computer. It has been refurbished with new capacitors (console5 kit), has 3 replacement key caps (Esc, 1 and...
  8. HMG

The best fan translations around; Seven Mansions - 6/28

I remember playing Bulk Slash a lot in its original Japanese, I definitely gotta check it out again now that it’s in English.
  9. HMG

Lil' AES Collection

2k2 > 98
  10. HMG

FS: NES, SNES, Playstation Mini Consoles, Zelda Game & Watch

What would shipping to Canada be like for that Zelda G&W unit?
  11. HMG

Return to Monkey Island by Ron Gilbert

“Rex Crowle, the artist and designer behind LittleBigPlanet, Tearaway and Knights and Bikes, previously confirmed on Twitter that he’s leading art for Return to Monkey Island.” This explains so, so much. LittleBigPlanet is a fucking ugly game.
  12. HMG

Return to Monkey Island by Ron Gilbert

I always try to not be shallow with graphics, but... I'm not really digging it. Here I thought SOMI and MI2 Special Editions were the low point. Props to them getting it on the Switch though, the only modern platform I actually like.
  13. HMG

Is repairing a CRT worth the effort/risk ?

Depends entirely on what the problem is. Dark picture and crushed black levels? Tube is dying, can't fix. Fuzzy picture? Probably just needs the focus and brightness dials adjusted, they're often hidden behind the back plastic shell. Weird lines or the picture rolling over across the top...
  14. HMG

So I bought Star Wars Squadrons

I haven't given a shit about current gen gaming in 15 years. The shit just keeps getting shittier.
  15. HMG

7 months well spent.

Good to hear you're feeling better, mercury is a bitch.
  16. HMG

There's something superfluous and extravagant about an AES snaplock game sitting on a Big Red cab...
  17. HMG

Happy Birthday M

happy birthday M
  18. HMG

Neo Geo pocket color suggestions

USA has never been considered “international” in my neck of the woods.