Search results

1. Professor Plum

Vewlix Club - All Things Vewlix

This thread needs more pics of Vewlix Cabs. I didn't make these. I am not sure where the pics came from... Somebody has some awesome lego skills.
  2. Professor Plum

Professor Plum - We have a problem.

ALSO.... I bought two Egret 2s from Roger... ONe for $1100 and the other for $1350. I listed it for $900 back in May. I was taking a loss on it because I didn't want to bother with the non-standard power supply which I listed in the "for sale thread"..... I was upfront about EVERYTHING and...
  3. Professor Plum

Professor Plum - We have a problem.

WTF? First... This was back in May? (7-8 months ago...?) This is the first I heard about it. Second... I have sold 3x Egret2's since then (including the one you are talking about) AND a few other cabs (check my feedback) shipping them to other states and have had ONLY POSITIVE feedback...
  4. Professor Plum

Number of PCBs. (CAVE, Capcom, plus more)

BUMP! Lots of good stuff available! Feel free to make offers!
  5. Professor Plum

edited sold items and bump
  6. Professor Plum

Lots of good deals on PCBs and other items coming soon! ask for pics! (everything tested working! unless noted) SOLD Cave Fever SOS PCB includes Marquee (I believe it is non-copied art, has small tape tear on back but not visible from front) SOLD Ibara PCB with partial kit (no box) not...
  7. Professor Plum

wtb capcom big blue marquee prefer sfa2

Here is what I have... I thought I had more... I thought they were all full size also. Only one looks like full size. Make offer on one or all...
  8. Professor Plum

CPS3 - SUICIDE FREE! Easiest thing ever.

First I would like to say I have enjoyed being part of the forums and community. And I never meant to break any rules. I had seen people selling these exact types of boards on the forums before I even knew what they were. They were even called conversions. I don't need to make conversions at...
  9. Professor Plum

I sell them way cheaper than originals... I am not sure where you get that? A Blue Progear for $150 including shipping is very cheap and way under market value of an original. The only exception would be Taito F3 conversions which take about 5-6 hours of work to make. Which I don't make...
  10. Professor Plum

At this point that is correct. Possibly something new may come about but right now that's it.
  11. Professor Plum

But unless you are also using an original jojo cd then you are running a conversion. Right? Original cd prices might go up also if people don't want to play any kind of conversion since the game data is on the cd. Or is a copied cd different? Just curious where the line is.
  12. Professor Plum

I agree that it did look selfish. I didn't see it that way at the time. I honestly thought I was providing a service because of the surface mount soldering and programming involved that not everyone is going to be able do to for themselves. I am sorry if I offended anyone by listing these for...
  13. Professor Plum

I asked the creator of the cps3 hack if he had a problem with me selling them before I listed them. He didn't have a problem. I wasn't trying to gouge prices or anything. I thought I was asking a fair price. I even reduced the price after I realized I had priced it too high. Anyway.. Since...
  14. Professor Plum

CPS3 suicide free a step closer.

lol dude...I thought I gave it away already by calling it "fine pitch". That is a big hint.. That is why it takes so long also. It is a pain to solder and desolder that...
  15. Professor Plum

CPS3 suicide free a step closer.

Nice guess but no... You are going to have people wasting a bunch of time if they try that. "MACH111 is there as glue logic, it has nothing to do with the security." They are going to release exactly how it is done very soon!. Why not just wait a few days for them to release it since it is...
  16. Professor Plum

I have always been upfront with any conversions I have made. Maybe I have a different definition of conversion vs bootleg Maybe we have different definitions. I would say a bootleg is a game that is not played on original hardware. Like sf2 ce boards that are not cps1 hardware I would say a...
  17. Professor Plum

The dead carts cost me 40 plus shipping each. I might have over paid. Then it takes me an hour of work. Then it costs money to ship the cart to someone. I probably listed those carts a little high but for an hour work I am not going to do it for free. I will reduce it to $100 shipped a cart...
  18. Professor Plum

Where is that? I will take 5 setups at that price... Prices are going to change now that this is out. Are you quotin old eBay prices? Basically a full setup will get you all the games now this is out. Prices are going to go up at least short term. Look at the demand and prices for...
  19. Professor Plum

Who has dead carts for $10? The cheapest I have found was $40 plus shipping Somehow using the darksoft tool to play the other games is ok BUT converting the security cart is not? The security cart doesn't alter the game play... It is only for security. The cart isn't like a MVS cart you...