Search results

1. Verythrax

Interest check: rare brazilian famiclone carts

Heh, my bad! Please mods move it to Everything Else. Thanks! :P
  2. Verythrax

Interest check: rare brazilian famiclone carts

This is the deal: I have 2 NES brazilian cartridges of the SUPERGAME (Digital Design Eletrônica). they are something pretty strange and rare - during all my time buying, browsing and playing NES famiclones here during 80s and 90s, I've never seen something like that. Usually, or clone carts...
  3. Verythrax

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

As fantasy is concerned, there used to be Confrontation, but it's OOP now. I don't like fantasy genre for miniatures anymore. Check out Shadowsea, killer minis and a Cthulhu vibe included. Strange Aeons is nice too, but it's a pulp game in classic mythos vein. There's some new skirmish fantasy...
  4. Verythrax

Infinity, fo'sho. www.inifinitythegame.com
  5. Verythrax

I LOVE the universe and fluff, it's the coolest I ever seen, even after year of wargaming, RPG, video games and literature (well, for this alst one, Dune is untouchable). I plan to continue reading the books and playing the games :)
  6. Verythrax

How I almost left the hobby and my stupid plans from now on Hey, I think you guys know the new GW policy about selling 40k online. It means that we in Brazil are completely screwed. And the turd that is the WD codex for the SoBs was the final nail in the coffin for me. So, screw with them. I...
  7. Verythrax

Small island to accept Star Wars coins as money

Great, nothing beats the feeling of buying money.
  8. Verythrax

Good 1st person shooters for someone who doesn’t play 1st person shooters

Mirrors Edge Serious Sam series Halo series Conduit 2 (Wii)
  9. Verythrax

I was thinking I miss NeoBomberman....

There are some services where people can bid on japan-only auctions on Yahoo and get it shipped to the company, that in it's turn send it to you. Check those out, maybe you are entering in an alredy crowded market ;)
  10. Verythrax

If you had to become a citizen of another country which country would you choose?

Canada, Japan or Australia (if they get rid of that censorship) US and any place in Europe would be nice enough. ... Please just take me out of here :help:
  11. Verythrax

What do you do if someone sells you a CDR on ebay?

He went after a Tectoy release, I think. Tectoy never released any Brazilian-exclusive DC games, but maybe some titles that could be rare in ther JP, US or EU versions, can be common here. Or he just wanted a brazilian version for his collection ;)
  12. Verythrax

What do you do if someone sells you a CDR on ebay?

As a brazilian, I must say: Give him hell, complain to Ebay NOW. It's this kind of thrash that give me a hard time getting stuff overseas. Good luck at you complain.
  13. Verythrax

Best PC mobo for MAME cab/setup

No, just SFIV. But KOFXIII is already available ;)
  14. Verythrax

They are awesomely easy to run - they come with a bat file already done to run the game on PC, it runs at one click, no installation ;) (just don't forget to run the setup tool first, to set the controller and res) I'm almost giving up and going the mini-itx way: to build a simple ATX machine...
  15. Verythrax

Cool, I was taking a look at System16, and I'm considering getting a GF9500, since ity's dirty cheap these days (TypeX2 is said to support until 9800GTX, not that any game actually uses that, anyway). I found this dirty cheap mobo, dunno if it's ok since it's ICH7 (dunno that it means, i'm out...
  16. Verythrax

I was considering an atom mini-itx board-cpu combo with a ION system. Seem pretty cool and cheap, so maybe I'll go for that. I'm having a problem "drawing the line" on what I want to emulate. I was aiming to be able to do TypeX/X2 stuff - what could be easy since it's Atom-based - but the combo...
  17. Verythrax

Well, I'm not really build a cab, and I'm not planning on buying dedicated hardware anytime soon - I just started living with my missus, in a tiny 1-bedroom apartment. I got an used 29" flat LG standard def TV, and I want to use it for retro gaming (I don't like how old games look in...
  18. Verythrax

KOFXII disk data reveals all story characters and boss spoilers!

Not special, just a proof on how royally SNKP screwed us, releasing an incomplete game, and making us pay for KOFXIII to use them. Well, someone can argue that the extra char info was just WIP data for KOFXIII, that they "forgot" to delete prior the KOFXII release, but I don't buy that.
  19. Verythrax

Just finished moving from my old house to the new one. Finally rescued some models from the basement: 1 Rhino 1 Land Raider 1 Drop pod 1 Dreadmought 1 Venerable Dreadnought 1 Spore mine :P :buttrock: