Search results

1. BerryTogart

Snk characters

Terry Bogard Genbu no Okina
  2. BerryTogart

Miisalo's retrogaming room(s)

Very nice, I'd love to revisit this arcade some day
  3. BerryTogart

Have you ever played multiplayer on shooters?

It's called meating for a reason. You should try to visit some time and grab one of those pulled pork burgers.
  4. BerryTogart

Have you ever played multiplayer on shooters?

Yes - totally. I played R-Type Leo with Raz at the miisalo meating (honestly: we just cred fed that one) and I still consider Gigawing 2 on the Dreamcast a great party game. We actually played that at work at a christmas party with 4 players and a group limit of 12 creds. Totally "non-serious"...
  5. BerryTogart

Has anyone of you actually overcome motion sickness

I have very hard issues of motion sickness in 3d shooters, medium problems with faster shoulder cam games like Resident Evil. In addition there are some games where I get really pissed to have motion sickness problems as they aren't even 3D (I'm looking at you Path of Exile - I can play Diablo 3...
  6. BerryTogart

Capcom Fighting Collection Coming June 2022

We get the first console release of Red Earth- I'm in.
  7. BerryTogart

GDEMU Installation Guide and Giveway

The dreamcast.. great stuff - should fix the VGA out on mine some time.
  8. BerryTogart

Sharp Twin Fami RGB LemModded w. n8, megadrive with everdrive, saturn modded

Sorry, mixed that up, I converted and adjusted slightly Megadrive incl. Everdrive € 145,- Twin Fami incl. Everdrive € 395,-
  9. BerryTogart

Sharp Twin Fami RGB LemModded w. n8, megadrive with everdrive, saturn modded

Resurrecting this because the stuff didn't significantly more play. Still not in a hurry to have this sold, there might still be better homes which give the stuff more play. Twin Fami € 450,- now including N8 Everdrive Mega Drive € 170,- now including the Everdrive XRGB Mini - still would need...
  10. BerryTogart

I never played Kabuki Klash

I can see that there are people who like the style/artwork - personally, I'm not a fan http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/berrytogarts-neogeo-fighters-history-quest.241359/post-3778088
  11. BerryTogart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POISON SAMA !!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!
  12. BerryTogart

Magic the Gathering: Secret Lair Street Fighter

Btw I did post this in the wrong forum, as it is not NG related, sorry. If any mod cares to move it please do so
  13. BerryTogart

Magic the Gathering: Secret Lair Street Fighter

Hasbro is going all in with crossovers, including Street Fighter. Guess this is the smart decision to optimize profit. Too bad they didn't want to stay closer to the fantasy theme of MTG, a Darkstalkers crossover would have been less out of place and would have been an opportunity for gorgeous art.
  14. BerryTogart

Castlevania 1 and 3 - Versions, Music, Experiences

Great infos there all aroung - thank you guys
  15. BerryTogart

Does the jap version of castlevania 3 include the full extra audio? I have a twin fami but there seem to be some issues with sound balance for which you'd need to open up the thing and fix some resistors which I'm hesitant to do.
  16. BerryTogart

Can you drop a photo or give me some specifics? Might try to hunt it down (if it is expensive it might be possible to get a digital representation). Is this the original soundtrack or rearranged?
  17. BerryTogart

Over the years I realized castlevania 1 is my number one game that I enjoy playing overall. It has great gameplay, setting, music, graphics. With all the compilations, emulation, remakes, etc. it's easy to miss one or the other version. Please share your experience on great versions and your...
  18. BerryTogart

gog.com SNK publisher sale

https://www.gog.com/promo/snk_publisher_sale Just throwing this out there - I actually don't know which one of these is bad emulation crap and if there are worthwhile versions included. How are the Galaxy Editions of KoF XIII and XIV does anyone know?
  19. BerryTogart

Diablo IV

I played D3 in standard mode (one hardcore playthrough with friends), then tried to get on higher difficulties at the very beginning. That wasn't made too well and they had problems at the start. The current state of the game (seasons, side-assessments like keywardens and set dungeons...