1. Sonic Blast

FS: 5 Xbox games $25.00 shipped

All PMs answered and thread updated.
  2. Sonic Blast

Yes, shipped prices
  3. Sonic Blast

For sale is a modded Xbox with 3 controls, a memory card and all wires. The Xbox has a 40gb hd, xecuter2 mod chip which allows you to play imports, backups, and any region of DVD. Currently loaded on the HD: NES, SNES, N64, Atari 2600, Turbo Graphix 16, Genesis, Mame, NeoGeo, CPS1 and CPS2...
  4. Sonic Blast

FS: Dreamcast, Arcade sticks, PSX

:up: PMs answered
  5. Sonic Blast

FS: Dreamcast, Arcade sticks, PSX

Another sale guys! Prices includes shipping in the USA. I WILL NOT ship out of the US. I can only ship on Saturdays.Paypal only payments. NO TRADES Hori X-Box arcde stick - sold to kitkit.com boxed PS2 Hori Tekken 4 arcade stick - sold to Jeff Bogard(box is a little beat-up) PS2...
  6. Sonic Blast

WTB Atomiswave mobo & Dolphin Blue

Looking for a Atomiswave mobo and Dolping Blue & Knights of Valour. Will pay via Paypal or trade http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170375
  7. Sonic Blast

ST-V mobo w/ Radiant Silvergun, Terra Diver, etc.

That's cool. I'm in no need or rush to sell it.
  8. Sonic Blast

WTB New Astro City power supply

I need to replace the power supply in my New Astro City cab. Someone sell me one or tell me where to buy one.
  9. Sonic Blast

For those that have PMed me thanks for the interest. I am NOT willing to break-up the set. Thanks
  10. Sonic Blast

New Astro City PSU

I bought a New Astro City cab last year and it worked fine with my ST-V board and CPS2 boards. I decided to switch to another system in this cab but ran into voltage problems. My PGM mobo would power up and the video would be fine but no sound, my Naomi 1 board would power-up but video would...
  11. Sonic Blast

I am selling a Sega ST-V mobo (jap. bios) with Radiant Silvergun, Groove on Fight, Terra Diver and Columns. RS and GoF have cases with inserts. I originally bought this set from dubdubdub. I am looking to get about $450.00 shipped within the USA. I am not interested in trades unless you...
  12. Sonic Blast

Taking offers for PS2 games

Naomi setup sold to notsonic
  13. Sonic Blast

:up:
  14. Sonic Blast

$55.00 boxed Dreamcast Agetec Arcade stick

SOLD to UFighterX
  15. Sonic Blast

WTB Arcade Stick for PS2

pm sent
  16. Sonic Blast

$55.00 boxed Dreamcast Agetec Arcade stick

Boxed Dreamcast Agetec arcade stick. It has an extension cable plugged to it. It has only been used 2 times and stored as a spare. It hasn't been used in 2 years and my other one in still in great shape so I am selling the spare. Get it for $55.00 shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal only...
  17. Sonic Blast

Thanks Smity