Search results

1. BladeDancer314

Turboexpress LCD mod

Dick pics incoming
  2. BladeDancer314

NBA playoffs

Its funny how the Spurs defenders hold their hands up when they guard Harden.
  3. BladeDancer314

NBA playoffs

NHL playoffs > NBA playoffs
  4. BladeDancer314

ESPN layoffs (2017 Edition)

I heard somewhere that ESPN paid 6 billion for the NBA.
  5. BladeDancer314

Having listen to Skip Bayless on local radio before he became as "big" as he is now, I can tell you that he does not really believe what he says, he just says it to get attention. Clarkson on the other hand, as far as I know, he tells it how he sees it.
  6. BladeDancer314

Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

looked like a nice flash-cart to me.
  7. BladeDancer314

161-in-1 Game Breakdown

Same here. will his flashcart finally make prices on AES go down?, I dont think the Neosd was able to do that.
  8. BladeDancer314

how can anyone stand to watch and listen to Skip Bayless??? Even people here in Oklahoma hate his guts.
  9. BladeDancer314

her nose has a contract until 2020
  10. BladeDancer314

The worldwide leader is cutting people left and right for the last couple of days. From what I've read there's still quite a bit more to follow. I don't think I ever watch ESPN any more unless there's a college football game on.
  11. BladeDancer314

2017 NFL Draft

I really like the chiefs trading up for Pat Mahomes, this guy is super talented, plays hard every game and is very athletic, great arm also, some of the throws we saw him make were insane.
  12. BladeDancer314

Titanfall 2

I really love this game, most fun FPS I've played since Counter-Strike 1.0, Quake 3 Arena back in the day. Here's a quick attrition match against a very poor team.
  13. BladeDancer314

FS: MVS Metal Slug, RotD, Last Blade, SSIV, kof97

OMG rage of the dragons and last blade with some metal slug thrown in..... Nice. Glwts, how much of a cut does mjmjmjrmrjmjrmrjjsgsiwowv get for using his price guide???????
  14. BladeDancer314

SOLD: Burning Fight MVS (Easter bunny special)

One post above yours.
  15. BladeDancer314

SOLD: Burning Fight MVS (Easter bunny special)

I would buy it but I wont
  16. BladeDancer314

WTB - Duo

If you get an older style duo I'll recap it for you, no charge.