Search results

1. claymin

VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

I ordered 2 MV-1C's (Jap bios preferred if available) pm sent to werejag. please check. thanks.
  2. claymin

VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

can't wait to lay my greedy hands on two MV-1C's soon! :drool:
  3. claymin

pinout for analog connector on Mitsubishi Megaview XC3315???

hi, all. I've recently acquired Mitsubishi Megaview XC3315, and I'm trying to make a custom RGB cable for my MV-2. Could anybody send me the info regarding 15 pin d-sub RGB connector? I would like to know the pinouts of it. thanks in advance.
  4. claymin

Giltygear's big sale

pm sent. ;)
  5. claymin

What frequency rate do you set your subwoofer at?

smokehouse, can you place sub-woofer in the middle? between left and right facing towards the seating area? Would it cause cancellation with both rear ones? I'm very curious.
  6. claymin

Mitsubishi Megaview XC3315 manual???

Hi, Does anyone have a manual (preferably .pdf file) for Mitsubishi Megaview XC3315? It doesn't seem to memorize horizontal/vertical settings. I have to change it whenever I turn it on. Color, brightness, contrast and tint settings are working fine and they don't change each time I turn the...
  7. claymin

how to verify bios region in MV-1C ???

I used to have one, but I never paid close attention to it. darn it.
  8. claymin

how to verify bios region in MV-1C ???

hi, all. I'm purchasing 2 MV-1C boards through a well-known awesome deal that's going on now on selling forum. I would love to know if there's any way I can tell which bios contains which region. I'm searching for Jap bios in MV-1C board. Is there any way I can verify it by visual inspection...
  9. claymin

another payment for my 2nd MV-1C unit has just been sent via Paypal. didn't wanna miss this once in a life time (!?) deal. :) That would be total 2 MV-1C units I paid for. If you can find me ones with Jap bios, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
  10. claymin

If you have the one with Jap bios, I'll buy one.
  11. claymin

Neo Geo thief!

dude, are you sure it's not one of your cousins playing a bad joke on you? :p
  12. claymin

Jeff Kurtz (NeoBitz) vs Kenney Boy (REI) - Which one?

I second that. speaking from experience.
  13. claymin

RGB to VGA encoder

***edited because the information I put was incorrect. sorry.
  14. claymin

SEGA Saturn collection for Sale

pm sent
  15. claymin

channelmaniac is the best

channelmaniac = the master! His repair reports are extremely educational. I am always enjoying reading those. I have an MV-2 (big old model) that I'm consolizing now. I bought it from bill burger, so I'm not sure if it is in working condition or not. If anything happens, I will definitely...
  16. claymin

Fixed: 4 slot with corrupted graphics

Amazing channelmaniac !!! You truly are the master.
  17. claymin

Congrats to Shawn and NG.com for the Article in RETROGAMER!

victoly for Shaun !!! :tickled: