Search results

1. soulthug

Neo CDZ + 15 Games on eBay - No Reserve

Someone's getting a bargain then ;)
  2. soulthug

Official UK Election Thread... May 6th...

BNP FO LYFES! Lol, actually, Labor it is. Twats they may be, they are simply the least detestable twats.
  3. soulthug

One hour remains! ALLEZ!
  4. soulthug

1 day left folks. Hoof a bargain so I can buy a load of reduced chocolate eggs and make an awesome gateau.
  5. soulthug

You got mail, Cap'n ;) Better pictures up in t'auction. Any more questions fear not to ask! 72 hours to go. Bid. It's what the reborn Jesus would've wanted. And lo kernow. We must have a game of Garou before i leave the town and never return :D
  6. soulthug

3 days to go folks! Hi res photos tommorow. :)
  7. soulthug

Hello there folks! Got to get this stuff shifted as i'm moving house, then trotting off to Uni. Will ship anywhere, and send us a message if you need more info or photos. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220581431268&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_544wt_1167 99p with no...
  8. soulthug

The Official Electronic Music Thread

Cheap and Cheerful? Twas all aboot the fake blood mix. (Although somehow the sebastiAn mix was in the top five mixmag chart of 2008? eh?) That Iris track is lush, ta. Song of the year. Hands down.
  9. soulthug

Neo CDZ for sale/trade etc

quoted from my unsuccessful year old thread about the matter reasonable cash offers or i'll trade for an AES with potentially dodgy physical appearance of any region with any game for it :emb: Happy Days!
  10. soulthug

Whats my age again?

Nah, smuf mentioned something about being in Kern's avatar looking like a girl. Still, while we're at it, fancy a quick spoon for old times sake?
  11. soulthug

The Potentially Infinite ng.com Member Photo Thread

Aye, for the first week my face is silky smooth like a mango.
  12. soulthug

Whats my age again?

I'm twelve.
  13. soulthug

I'm now reassured the reason you aren't forking any clunge is because instead of being ugly as i always presumed, you are in fact geniunely creepy. My god i'd give you a good tromboning. Q&A: Yes, i shot this on a webcam. Yes, i'm too poor for a proper camera. Yes, it's in a mirror. No, i...
  14. soulthug

I contribute on the terms that Buro updates it at 50 pictures, uploads the gif to YTMND whilst synced to Hot Butter's Popcorn.
  15. soulthug

What are you listening to at the moment?

it was like an affair, grainger got huffy and jesse ran off with one of the producers and coughed up MSTRKRFT, and now grainger is on street corners giving handjobs for crack and occasionally spoiling a good dance record still i'm sure i'll dig this out in 10 years and it will still sound...
  16. soulthug

What are you listening to at the moment?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/194132722997f89c/ :emb: +
  17. soulthug

The 5 Greatest Voices Ever To Grace Music?

I still fully agree with these. Thuggles age 15 was almost as awesome as me.