Search results

1. BodyHammeR

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Shame on me for not being able to keep up with the NG community for a while... I need to save up some monies for this amazing project. PS: party in Finland last weekend was all kinds of awesome... kiitos ja anteeksi (:
  2. BodyHammeR

Finnish summer is over, it's Neo Geo time - 20th of August 2016

Well there will probably be the post party sauna on 22.5 at a certain location... Most likely the Grand Cru one (:
  3. BodyHammeR

Finnish summer is over, it's Neo Geo time - 20th of August 2016

I'll be in Finland during 19-23.5 due to Simulaatio as is tradition. EDIT: I know it's during spring and not summer, but this is the only time I'll be sure to visit the lovely sauna and palju this year (:
  4. BodyHammeR

The demoscene thread.

### FINLAND INTENSIFIES ###
  5. BodyHammeR

Show Your Desktop 2016 Edition

Just a demo'ish object on mine (:
  6. BodyHammeR

The demoscene thread.

Well it was awarded 3rd place in the oldschool compo for good reason (: Here is a MS-DOS 64k intro from 1999:
  7. BodyHammeR

NG:DEV TEAM re-issues Dreamcast versions of LHPB, Fast Strikers, Gunlord w/ jewel cases

Placed my order. Thanks for the heads up!
  8. BodyHammeR

The demoscene thread.

I went to Revision last weekend and I saw these:
  9. BodyHammeR

Big German Easter Party (aka Revision) 25-28.3.2016, Saarbruecken, Germany

So... any of you going to the biggest demoscene event on the planet? Official website is https://2016.revision-party.net/ <- over there. EDIT: Official invitation:
  10. BodyHammeR

The demoscene thread.

11. BodyHammeR

What's your favourite platform for Shmups?

Hurray another 8bit lover! (:
  12. BodyHammeR

Best Mortal Kombat

MK2. Did not care for the first one and gave up on the franchise after (U)MK3(Trilogy).
  13. BodyHammeR

Deathsmiles on iOS is FREE until the end of the month

Indeed, taking that into account you can't go wrong. I do not see myself playing it often or for extended periods of time though. I also would not recommend anyone paying for it, but for a freebie, it's not too bad (:
  14. BodyHammeR

Hello from TX!

Welcome! Prepare for amazing adventures! (:
  15. BodyHammeR

Can A USA model 1 Genesis be modded to play PAL games at 60HZ?

As I mentioned before: it's been ages (: Glad you found a way that works for you!
  16. BodyHammeR

Can A USA model 1 Genesis be modded to play PAL games at 60HZ?

Short answer: NO. Then again it's been ages since I did any MegaDrive/Genesis related mods... EDIT: Apocalypse has leading (:
  17. BodyHammeR

Introducing "Shadow Gangs", 80's arcade inspired ninja game

@OP: can you please stop spamming your horrid bullshit 'game' everywhere? KTHX.
  18. BodyHammeR

New "Retro VGS" 2D Cartridge-based console

So anyone want to place bets on what amazing new retro gaming console they're going to announce a kickstarter for in Round 3 when this fails?