Search results

1. pixeljunkie

Oh great they're grading VHS tapes now...

Too much food
  2. pixeljunkie

Steam Deck Portable PC Games Hardware

Great name. I might switch to something like this. The glare is pretty insane.
  3. pixeljunkie

DCHDMI mod - show of hands of who has done the mod?

Finally got this in from Ali...it's ehhhh - pretty much identical picture quality to the KAICO HDMI adapter. So, for anyone curious - avoid
  4. pixeljunkie

What records are you listening to tonight?

The Key and Thresholds are amazing - Paradox came out in 2019 I think? It's greatness
  5. pixeljunkie

What records are you listening to tonight?

this shit right here [chefkiss]
  6. pixeljunkie

FS: Dreamcast, Saturn, Fami, MD, PCE, Retrotink 2X, DC and some '92-'93 EGM issues

I bought it brand new, used a handful of times. I go back and forth liking it and not liking it. Non clicky stick, but great form feel.
  7. pixeljunkie

FS: Dreamcast, Saturn, Fami, MD, PCE, Retrotink 2X, DC and some '92-'93 EGM issues

I did, but sold awhile back. Sorry man. I do have the Hori joystick as well as the Ascii one. Plus some 3 button pads and an avenue pad 6
  8. pixeljunkie

WTB: *Controller and MC Found*

Lemme check. Might have a purple one and a mem card floating around somewhere. You can have 'em. I'll pm you in a bit if I turn them up.
  9. pixeljunkie

I am. But it will be a Core2 w/Super SD system3 with a 256gb card 😎 Also some joysticks, pads, mouse, etc etc
  10. pixeljunkie

added a Retrotink 2X, Hanzo VGA box for DC and PCE cordless pad set - MOAR PCE hardware coming soooooon
  11. pixeljunkie

Sell me your MISter

Ali has complete setups for like around $500
  12. pixeljunkie

Moving past "stuff"

Sitting on HuCard and PS Vita mountains
  13. pixeljunkie

Moving past "stuff"

Yep. I want to snap my fingers and have it all go away. At least 99% of it. As others have said, I think it's all a combination of age, media oversaturation and the crowd into this stuff is super annoying.
  14. pixeljunkie

Capitalistix's Want List (Pioneer Laseractive/ PACS)

I have these vita games you're looking for. Lemme know what you are thinking in terms of price.
  15. pixeljunkie

FS: NES, SNES, Playstation Mini Consoles, Zelda Game & Watch

PS classic is super easy to mod and pretty awesome once you do so. Steal for $65. GLWTS
  16. pixeljunkie

Would anyone get this controller for their Dreamcast?

we're at the stage of armageddon where "Madcatz" controllers are being used and talked about.
  17. pixeljunkie

I should say, "micro force" - before the finger barely had to make contact with the screen. With the glass protector it requires just a tad more deliberate of a touch.
  18. pixeljunkie

I noticed it takes a tad more finger force, but works totally fine. Recommend
  19. pixeljunkie

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Gratuitous Miyoo Mini V2 post. Love this damn thing.