Search results

1. DevilRedeemed

When a series gets cancelled after just one season and you hadn't watched it yet

I watched the film when it came out as a kid which is long time ago, but ai don't agree. Well I do agree about the scale being an issue, but I can easily overlook it. I very much dislike Firefly I must say
  2. DevilRedeemed

When a series gets cancelled after just one season and you hadn't watched it yet

Nah some of the cast is amazing, particularly the dude that embodies Homelander. Ten notches above any other superhero series. And even then it drags on for too many scratches at a time. Urban is brilliant. His accent is an abomination
  3. DevilRedeemed

I actually watched Uk Utopia or much of it years back I just realised. It was different in tone but brilliant.
  4. DevilRedeemed

Will continue to watch the US one on Amazon, very enjoyable so far. Did not know there was a UK one. Sidequest: I loved The Boys season 1 and 2 (a little less) but I just can't get into 3, I don't dig the gore anymore, not interested in watching some of the arcs. I do think it's me mostly...
  5. DevilRedeemed

100% the Dark Crystal. I haven't seen such a work of passion as this in recent years, not even close. Satisfaction guaranteed. There are amazing miniseries ofcourse, maybe too many to mention, or self contained seasons. True Detective, The Outsider (maybe), Fargo and a million more
  6. DevilRedeemed

It kind of makes said show redundant right? Any examples when this is not the case? Watching Utopia right now but maybe I shouldn't even brother. The one that major pissed me off was Wayne, which was excellently cast and mostly well written and was just killed off after one season.
  7. DevilRedeemed

Street Fighter VI

Oh and the new caracteres are vile looking sub kof afterbirths (though I think the Italian shootfighter looks amazing design wise) Edit: actually the artstyle is pretty shit looking a little closer. Akuma looks like someone's uncle on the Avatar cartoon show. Blanka wtf, fuck it can't be...
  8. DevilRedeemed

Street Fighter VI

I love the art by and large. The trailer looked like hot trash, really embarassing, fuck modern fighting games RIP
  9. DevilRedeemed

Happy Birthday M

Felicidades!
  10. DevilRedeemed

Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode has died

que en paz descanse
  11. DevilRedeemed

RIP Vangelis

Oh no... Loved his work with Jon Anderson. QEP
  12. DevilRedeemed

Toe knee heart

Salud! Morph was awesome
  13. DevilRedeemed

Toe knee heart

If you know, you know
  14. DevilRedeemed

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

A Toaplan shooter on neogeo hardware would have made me explode into a cloud of glitter and gold dust
  15. DevilRedeemed

Finally got a god damned PS5

Oh the horror Fuck off
  16. DevilRedeemed

Gilbert Gottfried has died

Que descanses en paz Sad but he brought mutch laughter to the world, a life well lived
  17. DevilRedeemed

Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

If only the overlords could hear (read) your plea. Unfortunately they are long gone. SNK is pretty redundant and the prince is not the man to put things back on track.
  18. DevilRedeemed

Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

The cringe is real
  19. DevilRedeemed

Kevin Smith selling his next movie as an NFT

In all fairness NFTs go to the crux of what moves the art market. A work of art is little more than a stock, at least that is it's relevant value in the world we live in. Yes it's tangible and a lot of it is highly meaningful, but the value is largely dictated by monetary worth and around this a...