Search results

1. SPINMASTER X

SNK announces THE KING OF FIGHTERS: The Ultimate History Book

LOL it is if I say it is.
  2. SPINMASTER X

SNK announces THE KING OF FIGHTERS: The Ultimate History Book

https://www.bitmapbooks.com/products/the-king-of-fighters-the-ultimate-history
  3. SPINMASTER X

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

hahahahahahaha aaaah white people
  4. SPINMASTER X

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Here's a pic of me on a Sailboat in Mexico. Good times.
  5. SPINMASTER X

Oh shit, what happened?
  6. SPINMASTER X

Who'd we lose?
  7. SPINMASTER X

I joined this hellhole when I was 19 and I'll be 40 next month. What y'all bitch asses up to lately? Still being edgelords?
  8. SPINMASTER X

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

This is a handsome guy.
  9. SPINMASTER X

Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

The prince of Saudi is a fuckin weeb
  10. SPINMASTER X

Post your keyboard controllers, synths, drum machines, etc!

I got a Korg Monologue for Christmas! Time for some low down dirty basslines!
  11. SPINMASTER X

What's your favorite Foreign Slang or Insult?

Either "Porra" or "Filho day puta" are my favorite Portuguese expressions
  12. SPINMASTER X

I wanted to go to school in Paris and it didn't work out. I also tried to get a NATO job in Luxembourg and that didn't work out either. I just ended up staying in Mississippi. Although I miss Europe I've done well here back home. I'm quality Inspector in the aerospace industry primarily at...
  13. SPINMASTER X

Post your keyboard controllers, synths, drum machines, etc!

Here's my newest toy. I haven't explored it yet because I'm super busy but next week I intend to lock myself away with it.
  14. SPINMASTER X

Electronic Music Producers - Post Your Songs \ Videos

you damn right Lo-fi 4 lyfe. I'm loving that track. That's the sound I like.
  15. SPINMASTER X

I'm actually surprised you liked my track. It's been hit or miss with most people. I think the people who didn't care for it don't know about Dub Techno. I'll be honest I'm actually fairly new to Dub Techno myself. Also Tak how do you get your soundcloud links to show like that? I'm still...
  16. SPINMASTER X

Geese Howard coming to Tekken 7

I'm gonna beat all your asses in this game.
  17. SPINMASTER X

I need to get off Facebook but I can't.
  18. SPINMASTER X

Here is a track that I haven't finished making because I'm not sure how I want to make it progress. I made it using a tracker program called "Renoise". Despite the fact I'm a slow learner I learned to make tracks in Renoise less than a day after I bought it. I prefer hardware to software but I...
  19. SPINMASTER X

Hey everybody. It's been a while but here's a taste of my garbage music. I don't have a lot of free time and I suck but I found time a WHILE back to try my hand at making a Dub Techno song. I made it using only 3 pieces of equipment because I'm a minimalist and am too dumb to do anything too...
  20. SPINMASTER X

GEESE HOWARD IS IN TEKKEN

Yeah it is kinda wacky in a number of ways but from my experience you can pressure more than other games. I guess it depends on which character you use. I use Feng Wei and Dragunov and they both have amazing pressure techniques. My issue is the damn input lag that's in the Playstation version...