Search results

1. R

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

I tried using the normal There we go.
  2. R

Tips on beating Final Boss Gaoh on SSV?

I think that could be the case with a very few amount of fighters in the game. In SS, everyone jumps differently, and I have tried simply jumping over him with some of them, but the hit detection for his charge is his entire body, meaning if I touch any part of him while in the charge, it...
  3. R

Tips on beating Final Boss Gaoh on SSV?

Been playing this game recently. Trying to 1CC with all the fighters but this boss is ridiculous. Have only done it with Bust Sogetsu so far, because I kept jumping in the corner and air fireballing until time ran out. Is there anything at all that I can do when he has transformed? I literally...
  4. R

So, is this how we do shit now? Micromodding?

Tonk seems to be one of the whiniest people I have seen. Good job KitKit, keep up the good work. keeps these bitches in line.
  5. R

Alpha/zero 3 on the Dreamcast?

Yeah the DC d-pad is horrible. But the PSX one is very good, hell, I use it on the MVS sometimes.
  6. R

Alpha/zero 3 on the Dreamcast?

PSX Controller man! You should try it. Buy one, and literally put sandpaper to the d-pad, and it's so awesome!
  7. R

Toxic Crusaders in Hungary - no news of Dark Andy :'(

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rff9SZQUG_E
  8. R

Toxic Crusaders in Hungary - no news of Dark Andy :'(

What stupid journalist wrote this?
  9. R

How do I stop the Arcade from using credits on both sides when I play on 2P side?

Erm, don't know why this worked, but I guess I fixed it. Switched the Unibios setting back to USA Arcade, and now when I pull 2P coin slot, it gives credits to 2P, and I can play as just 2P now. Strange.
  10. R

mortal kombat 9 doesn't look like complete crap. yet.

Change your name, it is annoying. No wonder a lot less people frequent the forums now.
  11. R

How do I stop the Arcade from using credits on both sides when I play on 2P side?

It's currently set to Europe Arcade. It was USA Arcade before when it started, that's why I changed it. Actually tried Japan Arcade first, but got a face full of Kanji, so I put it to Europe. None of the 3 make it work normally though. Oh and I am using the latest Unibios from Razoola.
  12. R

mortal kombat 9 doesn't look like complete crap. yet.

just posting here so this guy's egregiously long name isn't messing up the forum.
  13. R

The thing is, I did not change anything on the board or the cabinet, it just simply started doing it. Previously, when I pulled the 2P coin slot, the LED Display for 2P showed me credits for pulling that slot. Now it does not matter which coin slot I pull for credits, all credits are displayed...
  14. R

It is quite strange, because the cabinet did not act like this for years and years, and only started a couple months ago, without me doing anything. It was set on US Arcade, and I set it on Japan Arcade and Europe Arcade, but it's all still the same. The 2P coin slot only gives credits to 1P...
  15. R

This is getting annoying. I have a 4 Slot US cab, with the latest Unibios in it. I want to play on the 2nd player (right) side, not player 1. The cabinet keeps forcing me to use 2 credits if I want to use that side, and it automatically uses one for the Player 1 side, and before I can start...
  16. R

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Well, there's a girl with a big skirt above the exclamation marks. Also, could that be that Star Gladiator girl up top with the pigtails (way above E in More)? EDIT: Eh never mind, June Lin has much weirder pig tails http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/juneend.jpg
  17. R

So a kitten just showed up at my door.

Jedah, I would fucking skin you alive, and then leave you as you are. No salt, no additional torture. Just throw you in the wilderness without skin and webcam your slow and horrifying, yet satisfying death. Maybe have sex with the corpse, cut your head off and put it up on craigslist, which...
  18. R

Captain America movie: First Look

I hope the whole film is about Cap going after Hitler, and Cap destroys the entire Nazi army with his bare fists, punching tanks in the sky like Team Rocket. Culminating in the final scene where he takes out a thousand nazi soldier protecting Hitler, and he walks up to Hitler and BACKHANDS HIM...
  19. R

Chillin in Cleveland, OH (Lakewood)

Decomposition rate may be faster there than here, so you might want to go back sooner than you planned.