Search results

1. D

sengoku over sengoku 3

I guess its the same with any game its down to personal preference. I also like burning fight, I think it could have done with more moves and it would have been great
  2. D

sengoku over sengoku 3

sengoku is an okay game but I think sengoku 3 is much better
  3. D

What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

still playing AvP, cant master the jump onto the crate at the alien queen yet, but getting further with my 5 credit limit also playing the punisher
  4. D

cps2 fan/battery

you might be right, It was a 3 pin but only 2 wires connected but I just cut it because I had in my head from mendels earlier post he had to cut the wires...Doh!!!!
  5. D

What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

cheers for telling me sooner I was in the wrong thread :) but I did check out marvel vs Capcom though and it did look good ill try to have a shot of it,
  6. D

never played it but I think that a 1 on 1 fighting game isn't it?
  7. D

JAN SOTM: GIGA WING 2

usually I have around the 5 billion mark but one I think on my way to my best score I had around the 35 billion mark, I have never been close to this again on the first level I try your no bullets technique and see how I get on
  8. D

iam finding it difficult to see what iam doing so different that my scores are so far apart, iam timing my RF more so I can get in and grab the medals as they appear, still plenty of time left to try and improve
  9. D

had a few shots playing the punisher, didn't really know any moves I need to find some, but seems like an okay game
  10. D

just made it to stage 4 boss, best ever in 1 credit but my score was about a 1/5 of my best score :( still good to getting further in 1 credit I guess
  11. D

cps2 fan/battery

no I had to cut the wires and solder them to the old ones, but the fan plugs into existing slot perfect no need to do anything else
  12. D

cps2 fan/battery

I just swapped 2 A board fans with new ones I got from jamma nation, amazing difference. when I was doing this, one of the boards was very clean inside and the other was very dirty, it made me think are these fans intake or exhaust fans, I never checked before I swapped them in, at the moment...
  13. D

Atomiswave and YOU

I just bought metal slug 6, samurai shodown 6 and also a 120-1 mvs cart from them, iam in no rush but it would be nice if it arrived within a few weeks
  14. D

Atomiswave and YOU

never used aliexpress before, what was the delivery times like?
  15. D

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

aye, I found the controls tough at first, I didn't realise you could lock on which made it a lot more difficult at first, but it is a enjoyable game what character do you use, I like Arthur as his close combat attack and special attack are good
  16. D

PGM motherboard not holding saves.

so if I plan to use a rechargeable I dont have to remove any existing circuitry, can you use any other battery like this one...
  17. D

400-1 pandora 2 cant enter coin

ended up my 1p credit button was connected up differently in my supergun, not sure how but it worked for everything else. anyway i rewired this and although pin27 is still gnd it all seems to work fine now it seems to play the games okay I would say, I tried AvP, progear, sengoku 3, cadillacs...
  18. D

400-1 pandora 2 cant enter coin

I recently bought one of these, it is running through vga with my supergun, everything seems fine except I cant enter a coin to start a game every other system I have works fine pgm, mvs, cps2 etc I did see in a youtube video and about 8 minutes in he seems to have another jamma connector...
  19. D

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

still on gigawing 2. recently picked up a blue elf 412-1, had a quick shot of some of the shmups on it, dodonpachi, dimahoo and ESP Ra. De a lot more shmups on it, seems okay so far for a multi game and they are all vertical....sweet
  20. D

What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

still playing AvP, haven't mastered the alien queen yet, but iam getting close, getting a lot further in with my 10 credits, really enjoyable game