Search results

1. mainman

A little bit of good news for once

I Don't see nothing wrong.......................I Don't see nothing wrong.
  2. mainman

Firearm enthusiast thread

Well I like Demo Ranch because he reviews non mainstream firearms such as the Coonan .357 vs other magnum pistols. How about Kentucky Ballistics?
  3. mainman

Not calling you out, in fact in the video I posted Colin states he hasn't worked for the NRA in a while. Essentially the NRA got tired of their token Negro and disposed of him.
  4. mainman

I watch demolitionranch and Hickok45
  5. mainman

Colin Noir words In reality the Mulford act was written IN RESPONSE to the Black Panthers Colin Noir trying to walk back some of his bullshit WITH MORE BULLSHIT
  6. mainman

This right here The Mulford Act of 1967 The NRA token Negro Colin Noir swears it was not drafted to suppress minorities rights and the NRA had nothing to do with.
  7. mainman

I know you are in CA I don't have decades. I almost was murdered in a parking lot by a meth head and the only reason I wasn't was because of my firearm and the pure luck of having it near me.
  8. mainman

They have been litigating for years on the unconstitutional LIMITED gun roster in California and the government hasn't given a inch for example, hell in fact the state tried to negotiate the removal of TWO firearms for every ONE added. California recently made mail ordering ammo illegal and...
  9. mainman

California is a shit hole that wipes its ass with the Bill of Rights if said laws allow the law abiding to defend themselves. You can plead the 2nd all you want here but all you will get in response is the middle, as in the middle finger from the state. Congratulations to all New Yorkers for the...
  10. mainman

Happy Birthday mainman

I'm so Fing old, someone call me a nurse.
  11. mainman

Happy Birthday Chief

It's June 20 in Vermont, thought I return the favor and wish you a happy Bday Drew
  12. mainman

Happy Birthday mainman

Thanks guys, guess I'm closer to the nursing home.
  13. mainman

Happy Birthday mainman

Thanks Fellas
  14. mainman

Ok guys the time has come, give up ALL your firearms and join with California.
  15. mainman

Daaaang.. Ray Liotta died.

RIP Tommy Vercetti
  16. mainman

I'm still dreaming of the day when law abiding Californians will be allowed to use firearms and not just the criminals.
  17. mainman

Happy Birthday, Xian Xi

Happy bday J-Dog
  18. mainman

Glad I stockpiled ammo for years
  19. mainman

Picard

Is Brent still playing Dr Soong biological son.
  20. mainman

offical wwe thread

Scott Hall has unfortunately passed😥