Search results

1. aclbandit

[MYSTERY SOLVED: Universe BIOS Easter Egg!] Windjammers: Secret "ASCII Pong" mode?

Oh, awesome. Can't wait to try this when I get home. Really glad this isn't some mystic and unreproducible item.
  2. aclbandit

[MYSTERY SOLVED: Universe BIOS Easter Egg!] Windjammers: Secret "ASCII Pong" mode?

https://youtu.be/0Slqk4kpRQA Video is trash because I thought this was something 'everybody knows' about. I can try to reproduce for a better video, but of course I've cleaned the cartridge contacts since then... You can't even see the 'tetris piece' paddles, which is real lame. They were...
  3. aclbandit

[MYSTERY SOLVED: Universe BIOS Easter Egg!] Windjammers: Secret "ASCII Pong" mode? Recently, I bought WindJammers. But a weird thing happened. Plugged it in before cleaning, and the sound was all terrible. Poor choice, but I started wiggling the cartridge while it was on. The game froze, and...
  4. aclbandit

[FOUND] WTB: Twinkle Star Sprites MVS

Ended up getting one from Yahoo Auctions JP. Buttload of $$$, but excited to finally have it. Thanks, everybody!
  5. aclbandit

WTB: Cowboys of Moo Mesa

lol, free bump, but this was on the wrong thread :D
  6. aclbandit

Might be willing to trade a complete US copy of Snatcher for SegaCD...
  7. aclbandit

FS: MVS Carts and Kits

PM Sent for SamSho V.
  8. aclbandit

[SOLD] MVS Carts

PM sent for several of these.
  9. aclbandit

Not trying to put one over on somebody, in any case -- was just trying to indicate that I'm not gonna play the 'PRICE GUID SEZ $190' card. Tomaday is real wacky for sure. I've got that one, but unfortunately it's also my only bootleg (was sold to me as not-a-boot). Beat-up label wouldn't be...
  10. aclbandit

I had gathered as much. If you decide you wanna sell it, just tell me what you're looking for. Otherwise, just let your friend know how many dollars you need for your spare :D.
  11. aclbandit

WTB: Cowboys of Moo Mesa

Best of luck... I looked for one of these for a while before selling mine.
  12. aclbandit

FS: Some MVS carts (Belgium)

I sent a PM... let me know about shipping. Interested in Last Blade + WindJammers
  13. aclbandit

Looking for an MVS copy of Twinkle Star Sprites. Doesn't matter if it's US or JP, but must be legitimate. Lots of boots of this one running around these days; that's not what I want. I will need pictures of the boards before purchase. The various price guides show this as around $200, but I...
  14. aclbandit

WTB: Carrier Air Wing

PM sent for Shadow Dancer if you're still looking
  15. aclbandit

Windy Candy Cab order part deux. Ordering is open starts on Post 168

Interested, perhaps, in stools -- let me know what you end up with.
  16. aclbandit

Chassis compatibility with Astro City monitor

GOT. IT. On a whim, I stopped by a thrift shop today and snagged a 27" television for $5 (27 being the same size here as a 29 is in Japan). After research (mostly http://junknet.net/tube-swap-diy-part1 -- REALLY great info there) and a good bit of lifting/work, I swapped the tube (but left...
  17. aclbandit

Windy Gaming is getting into the candy game. you want a cabs? you got 'em.

Well, this is EXCITING. If you get another shipment in, I'd love to get another Astro for myself.
  18. aclbandit

Swearing in the intro of KOF 98?

Confirmed. My cart (Blue cart, serial 004687, English label) definitely includes the clip.
  19. aclbandit

Astro City Club

Ah. Didn't realize -- seems I'm not a subscriber on those. *shrug.* Back to your normally scheduled programming...
  20. aclbandit

Is this monitor salvagable?

Mine looks like that when the contrast is too low and the brightness is too high. I'm assuming you've tried that, but just in case... If dropping either of those fixes it (but it's too dark), you might be able to turn up the volts on the flyback and get it bright enough after. Elsewise... I'd...