Search results

1. white castle

Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

Thank you everyone for coming out. Next years will most likely be November 12th.
  2. white castle

https://m.twitch.tv/lickarcade
  3. white castle

Come on over. Pm for details
  4. white castle

I’m okay with you bringing the posse. A PVM would probably get used for something if you bring it.
  5. white castle

I’m fully vaccinated with a booster as well. Masks are not required. I will not be wearing a mask.
  6. white castle

How many copies of street slam are being brought? I have 2 MVS carts and an AES sd thingy.
  7. white castle

No Neo 50. They never replied to my messages, so nothing but Jaguar will be played this year. Masks are optional.
  8. white castle

Hold up. What’s the omega have that the crave case doesn’t? Can the omega hold 30 steam grilled burgers? I doubt it.
  9. white castle

I don’t know how to add a poll. I think it’s too late to edit my post. I vote for Street Slam.
  10. white castle

2pm-? PM me if you need my address.
  11. white castle

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

Comparison of original display, front light from GBA SP, small backlit display, and full size backlit display.
  12. white castle

Too Many Games, June 26-28, 2020, Oaks, PA

People think green means back to how life was before this virus. States doing color coded systems should have done red, orange, yellow, and saved green for when there is a vaccine. I won’t be going. Also, no meetup at my place this November. I don’t think there is any way to responsibly...
  13. white castle

EAST COAST GROUP BUY INTREST

I will probably want one.
  14. white castle

Neo Geo Mini $29.99 on Amazon

It looks like it is still available: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D1KN661
  15. white castle

Gals Fighters Rerelease April 29 Platform TBD -Speculation Switch

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/snk-gals-fighters-switch/ $7.99. Did anyone pick it up? Does it have a NGPC on the screen all the time like in those screenshots?
  16. white castle

Neo Geo Mini $29.99 on Amazon

Nice. Thanks. Ordered.
  17. white castle

Catoblepa's MVS carts - ships to USA and Europe

Received some carts. Shipped quickly and they are very clean. Thank you!
  18. white castle

Southeast PA 11th annual meetup November 16th

Does anyone know who left this here a few years ago? I think for me to test. It works fine.
  19. white castle

That’s only a problem if anyone was going to leave here, then get on the turnpike in Lansdale and go north. If that’s the case you can just go up allentown road to 663 and get on at the Quakertown entrance.
  20. white castle

Starts at 4 pm. I might not be home before then. Send me a message if you need my address or phone number. How many copies of TSS are people bringing? I have someone bringing one. If we need more I’ll throw some one time use boots together.