Search results

1. GregN

Gaming gathering at my place 8-13

Aug.13 Arcade stuff, Neo Geo big red pi3, multiplayer switch, GameCube, Dreamcast and Wii, virtual pinball, and rhythm games. Text six (one) 2-2 one 4-0877 for details and directions.
  2. GregN

Anybody on Reddit?

It's basically the spiritual successor to Usenet, Msg Boards, BB. I also like Reddit because it keeps pictures and video to a minimum. I only go back to Usenet Circa. 1995-1996. I didn't use BBSs on Commodore 64, didn't have a modem. I only did school papers in HS on MS-DOS and played Tetris. I...
  3. GregN

Minneapolis 2D con Aug.27-29 at Hyatt Regency downtown

They will have quite an arcade showing this year. I’m playing tourneys for galaga, Tetris, and pinball. This is the partial list, there will be a lot more as it is missing two of our largest providers - There may be slight changes depending on what fits on a truck. **Arcade** Street Fighter...
  4. GregN

Anybody going to 2d con in mpls this year ? Aug. 27-29

The will have quite an arcade showing this year. I’m doing tourneys for galaga, Tetris, and pinball. This is the partial list, there will be a lot more as it is missing two of our largest providers - There may be slight changes depending on what fits on a truck. **Arcade** Street Fighter III...
  5. GregN

One night in Rangok

Psikyo inspired shump on Steam and iiRcade
  6. GregN

Weekly Roundup 6-30-19

Switch Tetris 99 Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Double Dragon II Pinball FX 3 RetroPi Nightmare on Elm Street - with 4 players, it might be fun.
  7. GregN

FS: Samurai Spirits 3 JP AES *SOLDand Metal Slug 3 English AES *SOLD*, Magical Drop II MVS

US Buyers only. Games will be shipped USPS Priority. Paypal accepted. Samurai Spirits 3 JP version for the AES. Includes cart, snap lock case, manual with baggie. SOLD ON FACEBOOK https://imgur.com/APw43UA Magical Drop II MVS $30 Shipping is $8 *On ebay* Metal Slug 3 US/English Version AES...
  8. GregN

Weekly Roundup 4-14-19

Not much time for gaming this week. Switch Tales of Vesperia Definitlve edition Xbox One Rock Band 4
  9. GregN

3-31-19 Weekly Round up April Fools Edition!

Busy week this week. RetroPi DJ Boy - Played this in HS on the Genesis, but never played the arcade version until now. It's pretty good. Vendetta - Nice beat em sequel to Crime Fighters I think. I like the jiggly booby dominatrix chick with the whip and the ex con player character you can...
  10. GregN

Weekly Roundup 3-24-19

Switch Mario Party 3DS Dragon Quest VIII
  11. GregN

Video game fads you actually got into/are still into

Platformers - in the 90s, this was the it genre. Rock Band - Harmonix wowed the world in 2007 when they introduced instruments beyond the guitars of guitar hero. Grand Theft Auto - The first one didn't make a big splash but I still liked it. Bought a PS2 just to play 3 and loved it, but never...
  12. GregN

Weekly roundup 3-10-19

Just Dragon Quest VIII this week on 3DS.
  13. GregN

R. Kelly's troubles

He went bananas on the Gale King interview. Got put away because he can't afford to pay child support. Do you guys think he's guilty of molesting little girls?
  14. GregN

Weekly Roundup ~3-3-19

3DS Dragon Quest IV - Beat it in just over 20 hours. I still love this game. Dragon Quest 8 - Continuing the marathon of DQ games as there aren't really any new RPGs. Still one of my favorites.
  15. GregN

Weekly Roundup 2-17-19 my birthday edition

iOS Sega Heroes RetroPie SFC Dragon Quest 3 Xbone Rock Band 4
  16. GregN

Weekly Roundup ~2-10-19

iOS Sega Heroes RetroPi Dragon Quest 3
  17. GregN

Weekly Roundup 2-3-19 Super Bowl Edition

3DS Dragon Quest 5 - Finally beat it. Dragon Quest 4 - Played the prologue and wasn't feeling it. I've played this game too many times. iOS Sega Heroes Retro Pi Dragon Quest 3 (SFC) - Was pleasantly surprised to see the English translation on my retropi. Haven't played this in ages. I don't...
  18. GregN

Weekly Roundup 1-20-19

3DS Dragon Quest V - I don't really care for the pokemon play mechanics, but this game has one of the best stories in the series. Switch Taiko No Tatujin iOS Sega Heroes
  19. GregN

Weekly Roundup 1-13-19

DS/3DS Dragon Quest VI - Gave up on the last boss after reading how to beat him. I did it on my first playthough years ago - I think I'm good. Warioware Gold - Even though its a greatest hits of minigames, it's as addictive as ever. Too bad Mario Party 100 or whatever it was called wasn't as...
  20. GregN

Weekly Roundup 12-30-18 Almost New Years Eve edition

Switch Taiko No Tatujin - Imported this from the UK, and it's fun. Been using the drum controller. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - having fun with the Spirit mode 3DS Dragon Quest VI iOS Sega Heroes