Search results

1. pva

Hello anyone know where I can purchase NEOCD SDLoader from Furrtek

He has stopped manufacturing new boards. http://furrtek.free.fr/sdloader/ Apparently, this bloke has picked up making them, but there isn't a firm date on when a new batch is coming out. (And, no, I didn't check his Discord.)...
  2. pva

The A500 Mini (2022)

The A500 Mini was featured on the latest episode of the Scene World podcast. By the sound of things, the team seems to have struck a reasonable compromise between features, cost and parts availability...
  3. pva

The A500 Mini (2022)

Yeah, and what’s best, sideloading via USB is officially supported (see photo). Someone’s finally doing a mini console right!
  4. pva

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

From the README:
  5. pva

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Just received my AES copy from the 2nd batch in yesterday's post, and I must've fallen on my head as a baby, but based on a few initial plays I'm enjoying KB a whole lot more than any of the original Slugs. Incidentally, I also liked Demon Front on the PGM, so it must be the twists on the tried...
  6. pva

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Ditto. I think whoever advised BB on the VAT issue might have given them bum info, which, of course, isn’t completely unexpected in this whole Brexit bin fire.
  7. pva

The A500 Mini (2022)

Imma let you finish, but the TAC-2 is the best joystick of all time. It’s built like a tank, and infinitely repairable. All the QuickShot models were fragile, throwaway crap in comparison.
  8. pva

Razion "Ex" coming to Nintendo Switch

In minutes. They're limiting the number of copies per purchase to 1 (of each type) in the second batch, though, so it might last a little longer than the first did.
  9. pva

Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

Correction: Make that less than three minutes.
  10. pva

Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

Looks like it sold out in less than 5 minutes.
  11. pva

CPS2 Infinikey install help

These might be stupid questions, too, but what colour screen does the board boot to when the InfiniKey is attached? Does the board boot without a battery (indicating decrypted ROMs)? Have you tried @Razoola’s suicide tester to see whether there are any other problems with the board?
  12. pva

MiSTer FPGA Neo Geo core

Lots of people have reported the same issue (me included), but apparently it has been already fixed in the latest release.
  13. pva

MiSTer Neo Geo FPGA core released

I remember reading somewhere (maybe on Atari-Forum) that one of furrtek's original design goals was to enable original cartridges to be used. IDK whether the DE10-Nano has enough I/O capabilities for Neo Geo carts, or whether the core would need to be ported to another FPGA development platform...
  14. pva

MISTer FPGA?

Would the upcoming Neo-Geo core suffice?
  15. pva

MISTer FPGA?

The description of the video update you linked to earlier says the "FPGA is XC7Z020 on PYNQ-Z1 board".
  16. pva

NEOSD AES Support thread !

I agree, amazing work, Raz! Will the NGCD version of Last Hope be supported? I have a copy I bought together with some soundtracks that I'd like to play on real hardware, but buying a console just for a single game has seemed a little... excessive.
  17. pva

Why are serial numbers scratched off MVS Carts?

It’s Eternal September N-G.com style!
  18. pva

MiSTer FPGA Neo Geo core

On a semi-related note, people have been trying to get the Retrode (a USB-based Genesis/SNES cart reader) going on MiSTer on Atari-Forum, and even that has been an uphill struggle.
  19. pva

MISTer FPGA?

This. I, for one, am rather excited at the prospect of eventually being able to play 1st generation Cave titles on the MiSTer, if this project comes to fruition.
  20. pva

MiSTer FPGA Neo Geo core

The cart slot would allow running NGDT/Neobitz carts, which haven't been, and probably won't in the foreseeable future be, (publicly) dumped. However, I'd argue that the great unwashed masses aren't all that interested in homebrew/unlicensed software, and those of us who are, already own...