Search results

1. opt2not

Blackmagic Intensity Pro w/ component to DVI cable, SCART2DVI, 8bitdo N30 Pro controller

Selling a few odds and ends that are just sitting around. Prices are OBO in USD, Shipped in the USA only. - Blackmagic Intensity Pro w/ component to DVI cable: (solid capture card. works great, especially for capturing component through this cable) $120 - SCART2DVI: (barely used, works great...
  2. opt2not

SOTM April 2022: Sonic Wings Special & Limited

Nice SOTM all, great turnout and scores. Glad this game was well received. It’s the not most fantastical shmup out there, but it’s accessible, solid and fun. Thanks for playing 🍻
  3. opt2not

I noticed that there a lot more metals to collect in Limited. Right from the first stage too.
  4. opt2not

Last 3 days bump. Get those scores in!
  5. opt2not

SOTM May 2022 vote thread

Jet has a fun medal herding mechanic. Casted my vote!
  6. opt2not

Also threw some credits at Limited. opt2not - 660,400 - Hien - Stage 6 - PCB Where’s @ShootTheCore at? 🙃
  7. opt2not

Quick revise on my top score with a better run! opt2not - 353,900 - Hien - Stage 6 - Saturn
  8. opt2not

opt2not - 304,800 - Hien - Stage 6 - Saturn
  9. opt2not

I’ll be putting some runs together this week on Special and Limited. Getting back to work after vaycay suuuuuucks. Gonna try to not play as Capt.Silver just to mix it up a bit.
  10. opt2not

Nice job @Atro ! I’ll start throwing down on this once I’m back from Hawaii. I’m chillin’ with spam and egg musubi on the beach right now. 😂
  11. opt2not

Good to see some people are enjoying this one. I won’t be able to put in a score till I get back from vacation, but I plan on making some good attempts. Nice progress @Atro 👍 I credit fed this game before and remember the monkey being a real bastard. @roker please try to submit your score in...
  12. opt2not

Oh sorry, you did write that initially. My bad.
  13. opt2not

@Ralfakick what character did you use for that score?
  14. opt2not

SOTM April 2022 Poll

Oh nice, the poll is now closed. Ok I started the thread here: https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/sotm-april-2022-sonic-wings-special-limited.268014/ We can run with separate scoreboards for limited/special.
  15. opt2not

Sonic Wings Special and Limited. Since there are slight differences in these games, we’ll run separate scoreboards. I’ll amend this post if more information surfaces, but for now let’s roll with this plan. Wikipedia info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Wings_Special Fandom info...
  16. opt2not

SOTM April 2022 Poll

You and Atro are free to run whatever entries you’d like when you’re hosting a month.
  17. opt2not

SOTM April 2022 Poll

We can run two score tables for arcade and snes versions.
  18. opt2not

SOTM April 2022 Poll

Also, the SNES port is quite good. I’m always trying to push different games in the SOTM. It’s Hit or Miss sometimes. (Like last year’s Einhander 🤦🏻)
  19. opt2not

SOTM April 2022 Poll

wataru330 can't host this month, and since I've hosted April for the last few years, I figured I'll just handle this SOTM. Last month it was nice to see G Darius in the vote, let's put it back on the ballot and see how it does. Also adding Gradius Gaiden, Sonic Wings Special/Limited, Strikers...