Search results

1. TLKrauser

Estimations MVS et Achat / ventes sur N-G.com ont disparues ?

il me semble que pour accéder à la section vente, il faut que ça soit ouvert par un admin, c'est bien ça? par contre pas de précisions sur quand et comment...
  2. TLKrauser

Neo Geo's best examples of games in given genres…

My opinion : Puzzle game - Puzzle Bobble Run and gun - Metal Slug 3 Fighting game - KOF 98 Side-scrolling shooter - blazing star Brawler - Mutation nation Sports title - Dunk dreams
  3. TLKrauser

KOF 2003 AES JAP real or not?

thanks for your help, actually the cutting was not their best quality at SNK.
  4. TLKrauser

KOF 2003 AES JAP real or not?

Helle everybody, need help with this KOF 2003 AES game. What do you think about it? real one? i have a doubt because of hair on left upper corner at the back insert. in this one you can see a little strand of hair that we do not see on the copies currently on sale on ebay. Thank you for your...
  5. TLKrauser

SamSho II Dedicated Neo Cab? Ever Seen One?

I did not know these conversion stickers! it's a bit handcrafted, but I find it cool that they thought of this kit. mvs aimed to be able to change games for cheap for operators, the customization kits are a good idea!
  6. TLKrauser

Rtron's Neo Geo Collection

tu as un bon niveau de français en tout cas! bravo pour ton acquisition, je trouve cette borne magnifique et pas commune!
  7. TLKrauser

*That* Shinkiro Illustration...

today I learned something in the book neogeo anthologie (in french). did you know that shinkiro was not a fan of video games but as a designer, he accepted the job only because SNK's head office was close to his home. Serendipity!
  8. TLKrauser

seen in a greatbook, neogeo anthologie (in French). The slogan is in reference to wayne's word movie, and the people in front of the cab are programmers and two children of one of them. cab intended for the US market only in the beginning.
  9. TLKrauser

Rtron's Neo Geo Collection

hey j'avais pas vu, un francophone. Tu l'as trouvé ou ta borne? pas courante en europe et très sympa! belle collection d'aes. Je vois que les suisses ont du gout!:D
  10. TLKrauser

maybe it was not imported into France. Too bad, beautiful cab!
  11. TLKrauser

Greetings from Alaska

best CPS 2 for me, progear no arashi! a sublime game and a very manga style. I love! the bosses are very good. welcome.
  12. TLKrauser

I have never seen this cab in France, and I have spent a lot (too) time in the arcadesr room in 90's. Can it be handcrafted?
  13. TLKrauser

beautiful illustration indeed, and thank you for your explanations.
  14. TLKrauser

It does not advance the debate but I find the illustration very nice. I had never seen it before. The colors are pretty well chosen. This illustration could have made the cover of a game! on the other hand, is it me or joe higashi went to the hairdresser?
  15. TLKrauser

Hello there.

that's true, MVS is the best way to play cheaper. But AES has an aura and a nostalgia apart. There's something manic about entering the AES collection. So you have to think twice (and consult your bank accounts). Welcome to you!
  16. TLKrauser

Miisalo's retrogaming room(s)

very nice piece of games, I am impressed by the computer corner! it feels like a museum! I have a little crush on your OUTRUN, so many memories ... and lost coins .... :cool:
  17. TLKrauser

TLPyrot

18. TLKrauser

TLPyrot

thanks for this welcome, hope to have fun on this forum guys!
  19. TLKrauser

TLPyrot

no problem with rot, I didn't know him before being subscribed to this forum. and I spoke with you rot, no ban! this is not a joke with your name, i am not enough in english to make a joke. in any case, thank you for your welcome ... particular! and long live to the queen of the consoles...
  20. TLKrauser

TLPyrot

a pirate has no limits, and it is better not to rub his sword (or his KOF 98). is this guy crazy? am i talking about myself in third person?