Search results

1. Fett

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Just put all the Last Blade characters into Samsho.
  2. Fett

I'm sure the game will be good, but SNK is thirsty for that seasons upon seasons of DLC money Capcom has. So far SamSho hasn't been too egregious, but I still prefer to buy complete games if it's a full price title. I just waited 4 years to buy SFV Champion Edition for $30 instead of $600...
  3. Fett

SamSho for PS4 $20 (Amazon)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SH9V7TY?th=1 Currently only $19.99 for PS4 physical version.
  4. Fett

The struggle to not cash in on Neo Geo AES consoles and games..

After inflation, $649.00 in 1990 would cost $1260.00 in 2018. So is $700 on eBay really that great now? I guess, if you're not playing it anymore it's a good chunk of change, but eBay's gonna take their 10% cut, and sellers are supposed to pay tax on sales now in most states too. You might be...
  5. Fett

Samurai Shodown Shockbox Gold Edition (Switch)

To be fair, handheld is 720p, and when you blow it up to be the same size as a 1080p docked screencap it gets blown out and distorted. If you're actually looking at it on a handheld switch with 6 inch screen it looks fine.
  6. Fett

Sounds like it's getting nearly 60 fps in both docked and handheld. Here's some gameplay: FPS test:
  7. Fett

I'm guessing ~$100 + shipping from France.
  8. Fett

Preorders open Dec 18, 4pm UK time https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/game-series/872-samurai-shodown-switch-shockbox-gold-edition.html
  9. Fett

New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

This is how you make a Neo Geo stick, SNK....
  10. Fett

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

I like it so far, but the Gelfling faces bug me a bit (the males in particular). Their faces look like they're made out foam rubber, and the texture just doesn't look right. In the original movie their skin had a softer appearance, which might be a result of shooting on film rather than...
  11. Fett

I wish they'd go back to the pixel art graphics of 12 and 13. I don't mind what they did with Sam Sho, but going from KOF 13 to the 3D models of 14 was heart breaking.
  12. Fett

most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

Yes. It's to encourage people to buy it on launch. If anyone could d/l the pass by the 30th I'd just do that, and wait til the game drops to $30 or less. Which is what I normally do with most games since prices drop so quickly. I hate that fighting games nickle and dime you with so much DLC...
  13. Fett

Free Season pass + Physical version Question: Supposedly, if you buy the game before the 30th the season pass is free, but what if you buy it online, and it doesn't arrive till after the 30th? I'm a cheap-skate and I usually opt for free 5-8 day shipping. I'm assuming you have to have the...
  14. Fett

Looking forward to the day I can buy a COMPLETE fighting game again...
  15. Fett

SNK 40th Anniversary = Shitload of Fuck

Well, if you don't like the games, you don't like the games. I guess the best thing to do is a little research before you throw down 40 bucks on a bunch of old games you've never played in the first place. Maybe there will be a game or two you like in the 11 free games they're adding in the...
  16. Fett

Neo Geo titles on sale in switch eshop!

The Switch emulation is the best I've seen. You can choose to play the Japanese or English version of all the games, and have access to all the game settings like you would on a MVS cart. There are also tons of settings you can utilize for screen adjustments, filtering, scan lines, etc. I...
  17. Fett

Your 1-slot cab game?

A multi cart :keke: This is the only correct answer.
  18. Fett

This is what the Neo Geo Mini should have been

Not sure about that button arrangement, but I'd by one.
  19. Fett

SNK 40th Anniversary = Shitload of Fuck

If you're such a big Neo Geo fan why did you buy an anthology of Pre-NG SNK games? Try using the rewind feature, or watch mode if the games are too tough for you. As far as anthology collections go, this one is pretty solid. Namco Museum Arcade pac too.