Search results

1. zapatistab

Any one into Juicing or Smoothies we just bought a Vitamix

This morning we blended Spinach, celery, frozen pineapple chunks, one apple (no core) and added Chia seeds, maca powder, half cup of water. (and ice of course, otherwise we would get warm soup :oh_no:) Still burping the celery though...next time I will substitute with beets...I prefer the taste...
  2. zapatistab

Any one into Juicing or Smoothies we just bought a Vitamix

Been wanting one for a while we just bought a Vitamix http://www.amazon.com/Vitamix-1782-TurboBlend-2-Speed/dp/B004VMAC8I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369263690&sr=8-1&keywords=vitamix these things are amazing. I don't work out but I try to eat better as I get older. Mixing greens or other veggies...
  3. zapatistab

IC : Dreamcast VGA board.

Received my PCB today :-) Positive Feedback submitted. Thanks again! Top notch
  4. zapatistab

I asked for two - If Shadow ordered two for me then you can have one. I will leave it up to Shadow if he wants to ship it to you direct.
  5. zapatistab

Quick Disconnects

.187 size for american style (HAPP) sticks and buttons .110 for Japanese sticks (Sanwa/Seimitsu) and buttons
  6. zapatistab

Temporary Ghetto solution to keep PS3 cool while swapping Data

After 1 drive replacement and 3 x YLOD's I decided to get a new PS3. Too much sentimental attachment to my 60GB PS3 (Got it at launch) After my second YLOD I did the blow dryer trick which worked, but couldn't figure out how to keep my PS3 cool for long period of time to transfer my data. After...
  7. zapatistab

What's the best small tablet?help

Galaxy Tab 2
  8. zapatistab

FS: My ghetto arcade stick

Great stick...this new generation of stick builders put too much effort into sticks. I remember just putting happ parts in any wooden box I could get my hands on.
  9. zapatistab

Swapping MVS shells and removing/re-applying existing labels..

agreed, keeping them in shock boxes is sufficient enough for me. I think I may have MVS labels that I never applied to my old carts. Someday
  10. zapatistab

Swapping MVS shells and removing/re-applying existing labels..

Ask the CIA...since MVS labels are old the blow dryer method may not work
  11. zapatistab

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

King of Fighters 2002 over the weekend and can't get enough of Strikers 1945
  12. zapatistab

Originally asked for one...please sign me up for two if you order more
  13. zapatistab

Neo GEO AES Controller Stick Mod - SUGGESTIONS

Ask Focus Attack if they will order one for you http://www.focusattack.com/
  14. zapatistab

Neo GEO AES Controller Stick Mod - SUGGESTIONS

Seimitsu LS-33 are smaller than the standard LS-32 and Sanwa sticks. A smaller stick may require less work.
  15. zapatistab

MV-1 Battery Replacement/Mod which Components do I remove?

Thanks again for the advice...Mod was successful and swapped out the Chrystal. PCB is good as new.
  16. zapatistab

On the MV-1, there are 2 positive solder points for that battery like on many of the other boards. Unlike most of the other boards, the two points aren't connected. The outer one is isolated, and needs to be bridged to the other positive point if being used. Excuse my ignorance but are you...
  17. zapatistab

XIan Top Notch Seller - Order items from Jamma Nation X

Ordered some items from Jamma Nation X to do an MVS Battery Mod...Xian even threw in a Chrystal so I can complete the Mod! :buttrock:
  18. zapatistab

Thank you! Too lazy to go to the store...ordered the Battery Mod Kit from Xian's site
  19. zapatistab

I'm sure the answer is in front of me but which component do I remove when I do the MVS Batttery Mod for an MV-1, I got the infamous green screen last night so I plan on replacing the crystal (I think thats what it's called) and swapping out the battery for a non-rechargable one. I checked out...