Search results

1. genjiglove

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Has anyone seen the recently released 4K Blu-ray of Suspiria? I bought the Blu-ray that Synapse released a couple years ago, not sure if I want to double dip on it.
  2. genjiglove

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to quit this place completely.
  3. genjiglove

Speaking of post apocalyptic films, Tenebre apparently takes place in the near future after an atomic blast killed off a large portion of the population. Personally I didn’t think this was very apparent but I’ve only seen it once.
  4. genjiglove

Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo

I was never a big JRPG fan but I have really enjoyed some past FF games. Ff6 is where my username comes from. I haven't played one since FFX (which I actually liked a lot), this series just does not appeal to me in the slightest anymore. I tried this demo and barely had the attention span to...
  5. genjiglove

Fallout 4.....why the hype?

Cosplaying as Chakan the Forever Man in Dark Souls and making elaborate YouTube videos about it might be the nerdiest thing ever. I love it. Chakan is a way harder game though.
  6. genjiglove

I wouldn't call it a wide release. I just got done watching it though. I think wasabi's comments are accurate.
  7. genjiglove

How long will this amiibo craze last?

I was looking at Wii U games the other day at Best Buy and they had like 50 Marth amiibos.
  8. genjiglove

That death scene was like a fatality in a modern MK game. I really liked Bone Tomahawk. Best thing Mathew Fox has done since Speed Racer.
  9. genjiglove

So there will eventually be a Bayonetta amiibo right?
  10. genjiglove

Starting bid is $2000.00.
  11. genjiglove

So I can't flip this thing and retire on the profits? Fuck this.
  12. genjiglove

My parents got me the Wii U Mario Maker bundle. It came with one of these things. It looks like a 2-D Mario sprite. Are these rare or anything? I know nothing about Amiibo.
  13. genjiglove

Force awaken 97% rotten tomatoes

I seriously doubt he will be back in Ep. 8.
  14. genjiglove

Bloodborne March 24th: Now I finally need a PS4

I thought I was pretty much done with the game after getting the platinum but I still want to make a blood tinge build.
  15. genjiglove

Berserk Lost Children Arc Anime Coming

Is the Berserk manga anywhere near an ending? Like does it show signs of wrapping up or does it still have a long time to go?
  16. genjiglove

If true, that's pretty much the least surprising spoiler ever. Probably the least interesting explanation too.
  17. genjiglove

Taiso, I agree with you completely about Kylo Ren. I'm really looking forward to seeing where his characters goes next.
  18. genjiglove

She probably killed me no more than 10-15 times, which was weird because I have never died to Amygdala in the main game. I guess it was the half health thing. She (?) can easily one shot you. I just found the fight to be long and time consuming.
  19. genjiglove

PS3 & 360 favorites

Dont play Bayonetta on PS3 if you have another option. It Its a really bad port.
  20. genjiglove

Finally got the platinum. Defiled Amygdala is easily the hardest boss in the game IMO. None of the bosses in the Great Ihyll CD even came close. I died on Queen Yharnam once.