Search results

1. FinalbossNYC

FS- MVS carts and Shock Boxes,JNX adapters

yes and it was only played once. I happened to be extremely lucky and a friend of mine gave me their copy when his big red died so I had 2 copies and have never been a greedy man
  2. FinalbossNYC

The Comic Book Thread

I first met George at my local shop as a kid in NYC, he signed several copies of Infinity Gauntlet 1 for me and some Titans books, asked me what I liked about comics I told him the beautiful line art he then he told me to draw everyday. Years later I tabled near him and Neal Adams they both...
  3. FinalbossNYC

---- Moved all SOLD items to bottom of list for easier viewing and currently nothing is on hold ---- Thanks for the sales and inquries so far
  4. FinalbossNYC

I Believe so- I never got to run it but once for a Spiderman Sega board. Id have to ask James or go check JNX site again to be 100%
  5. FinalbossNYC

First round shipped out today Thanks to Everybody that DM'd
  6. FinalbossNYC

crap forgot bout that Thanks -I I believe it was the Team version I cant recall playing the single version ever
  7. FinalbossNYC

US with holo label. far as I know -unless the english label print was sold overseas
  8. FinalbossNYC

got it !! Thanks man will ship by weds and send tracking
  9. FinalbossNYC

Havent been here forever and want to sell to the community rather than ebay- I dont keep up on prices so PLEASE Dont bite my head off - I have no problem adjusting prices if I'm way off and the community agrees it should be lower, Thank you in advance for you help. Want to sell it all. Paypal...
  10. FinalbossNYC

PRGE 2019

any reason given for the change or was it always floating?
  11. FinalbossNYC

PRGE 2019

not sure if im going to the events but if you guys are meeting up at any arcades im down to show face I live right off the pearl district so im close
  12. FinalbossNYC

Neo Cab - Arcing sound came from behind Monitor

Thanks DasiyAge ! Im 95 percent sure its the flyback I havent ordered a replacement yet, I was hoping to hear more/another reply from PAC but i cant even find their site again lol and the Doc doesnt return phone or email. I have to take care of some Family stuff ouuta out for a minute but ill...
  13. FinalbossNYC

UPDATE-I got one reply so far only from PAC and it was gentlemen that told me he lived 30 miles away he couldn't help but said he was sure someone else would. That was 2 weeks ago i believe The Amusement Doc never replied at all to a voice mail message i left. This Sucks. I am bummed to say...
  14. FinalbossNYC

Portland Area Peeps?

I got one reply so far only from PAC and it was gentle man that told me he lived 30 miles away he couldn't help but said he was sure someone else would. The Amusement Doc never replied at all to a call Im down to try at least a small one ill be around .
  15. FinalbossNYC

What anime are you watching?

Just finished rewatching all of Slayers a classic anime series ive always had a soft spot for. Im about to start to newer reunion series this week
  16. FinalbossNYC

Starting to think about inserts again...

Very VERY Kool !
  17. FinalbossNYC

Portland Area Peeps?

Which did you mean the PAC or the Amusement Docs? I have a feeling you meant PAC but not sure
  18. FinalbossNYC

Agreed , Thanks guys! Im usually more hands on with things but with not having a work bench anymore im gonna shop this job out. And I want it done right lol , Thanks again
  19. FinalbossNYC

The Arc is occurring in-between the flyback and the metal where i have the pencil held in the photo its a very tight spot and i cant see anything other than the arc. The back of my cab is a tight area until i get the mid panel removed which seems to have the original wood Staples/ Nails in it...