Search results

1. ebinsugewa

Whopper or Big Mac ?

Whopper is a fucking salad with a sliver of meat at the bottom. Get all the way the fuck out of here.
  2. ebinsugewa

Neo Geo games you never bothered playing...

I honestly consider it one of the best games on the system. It shines when playing for 1 credit clears, and in versus mode. If you're just credit feeding through it it's not particularly interesting. But it's got an unbelievable amount of depth to it, on top of being visually and aurally one of...
  3. ebinsugewa

1 Slot PCB won't sync when capturing video

Yeah, haven't had any issues with it for years. To clarify it works perfectly fine in my cab. Just that it won't capture when using the video out PCB on the Cyberlead.
  4. ebinsugewa

1 Slot PCB won't sync when capturing video

Hi all, Bit of a headscratcher. I'm using a Cyberlead with a JVS->JAMMA adapter and a 1 slot. MV1C if it matters. When I capture video from the video PCB at the back of the cabinet, I get a black and white output that won't sync. No other JAMMA board I own has this issue. I have tried two...
  5. ebinsugewa

Will Biden eliminate a portion of student debt?

as much as i think this would be a net good, as the #1 thing holding back younger people from buying houses and starting businesses and so forth is probably student debt, it has almost no chance of coming to fruition i think. there are too many dems who won't hold the line on this one at the...
  6. ebinsugewa

WTB: Famicom carts (looking for bundles)

I have like infinity loose Fami carts. Can you narrow it down a bit? Like is Japanese text a dealbreaker? etc.
  7. ebinsugewa

What do you think of modern consoles?

i've got no horse in the pc vs. console debate. pc nerds have a fetish for spending $2k to play league of legends so there's idiocy on both sides. that being said as i've gotten older i don't play games as frequently. this means when i want to play a console game on either ps4 or x1 i need to...
  8. ebinsugewa

FOUND programmer that can program 42 pin DIP

top3000 is probably the best programmer out there now for short money
  9. ebinsugewa

Happy Birthday ebinsugewa

i ate steak. it was good. i recommend it
  10. ebinsugewa

Finally deleted my Photobucket account

shit sucks. one of the best parts of the old internet
  11. ebinsugewa

Happy Birthday ebinsugewa

thank you brethren!
  12. ebinsugewa

Disc Golf Thread

disc golf is awesome. the people that play it are mostly not. but it's one of the ever-decreasing number of things you can do in america for free. so give it a shot
  13. ebinsugewa

Finally deleted my Photobucket account

photobucket is single-handedly responsible for so much lost forum knowledge across tons of different hobbies. car forums especially. fuck photobucket
  14. ebinsugewa

Not sure where else to put this. Video on the similarities of groups

i don't fuckin know dude i don't subscribe to his livejournal. if you don't live in the US it seems like even less of a reason to comment on american politics but what do i know
  15. ebinsugewa

my 'certainty', as you call it, is based on a review of the available facts to me. you have provided zero examples of how i've been a hypocrite nor any about how both sides are truly the same. you can hate my guts, i don't give a single fuck. but at least tell me why i'm wrong. if you're going...
  16. ebinsugewa

the really troubling thing is people like you vote. thank you for your brilliant observations in this thread. precisely.
  17. ebinsugewa

this is why the vague 'both sides' rhetoric is so tiresome. it absolves you of looking more deeply into the issues, when you can just handwave everything away. you may dislike both sides. i am the furthest thing from a fan of democrats, but they're at least not actively breaking the democratic...
  18. ebinsugewa

only one side is basically shutting down the senate, refusing to hold confirmation hearings for supreme court justices, and ramming through partisan hacks to said court once they win the election my dude
  19. ebinsugewa

It's honestly asinine that this even needs to be said.