Search results

1. Fox1

LIVING IN JAPAN!!

I've done it and I enjoyed it. However, I wouldn't do it right now. I was actually signed up to do it again about 1.5 years ago, then Covid hit. The problem is if a school shuts down and they switch to online again or completely change the curriculum then you are out of luck and probably won't...
  2. Fox1

More JVS hackery

I just wanted to say, I got one from Spam and it's a quality product. I put it in my supergun and it works great with my Exa board.
  3. Fox1

Buster drops another load

Sent a few PMs yesterday about broken boards :D
  4. Fox1

FS: PC9801 Computer, PC9821 Computer, Fm Towns Computer

OK so I'm selling these computers. They have all been gone through and refurbished. Prices are negotiable and if you want more pictures, please let me know. PC-9801BX2/U7 - $600 + ship. Power supply has been recapped. Battery changed to new rechargeable. All of the caps on the...
  5. Fox1

WTB: Neo AES Mobo only (5v version)

Do to some circumstances I need a motherboard from an AES. Does anyone have one from a destroyed AES?
  6. Fox1

FS: Dreamcasts with GDEMU (clone) + new battery/socket

4 left in this batch!
  7. Fox1

BUMP! Got more in, these are $120 + $13 ship as I got them for a little cheaper.
  8. Fox1

All gone, but I will hopefully get some more soon.
  9. Fox1

Bump!!! Got 5 more fixed up.
  10. Fox1

Bump! Sold out of the first batch, just made another batch!
  11. Fox1

Micomsoft XPC-4 *Works Great*

Comes with shown (and documents/manuals/box). Works fine, has a few scratches/marks. I just don't use it anymore. $315 shipped. in the US. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2itcrfmbgsgnw81/xpc2.jpg?raw=1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg6u1wj4ws3ma5g/xpc1.jpg?raw=1
  12. Fox1

WTT: My Empty Big Blue cabinet for an Empty Killer Instinct cabinet

I want to trade my Big Blue cabinet for an Empty Killer Instinct cabinet. The big blue will include everything except the CPS2 board (the Q-sound amp is in there, but I needed to do a little mod on it because I couldn't find the transformer at the time of making the cabinet) As for the empty...
  13. Fox1

MotW cart I am trying to save.

Glad it worked out (in the end heh). If you need any help give TD-Linux a PM since he's the one who created em.
  14. Fox1

The first ones were sent off today. In a few days you should know how it works out in the cart.
  15. Fox1

A friend who is trying to register here made them. He will explain in more detail, but they are basically the proper way to do this with line level translators.
  16. Fox1

It's on the real site of the GDEMU.