Search results

1. taitai

WTB - Neo Geo Pocket Color battery cover, any color.

Unearthed my Neo Geo Pocket Color and eBay is extremely useless. I'd just buy a new one, but, me and that thing have been through some good times together :( what about a 3D printed option?
  2. taitai

Got this e-mail from neo geo, Warning!!! Nazi pedophile ring on gaming forums

Holy jesus what is this happy horse cock. Good to see the community still alive and kicking. Well, alive enough to piss off someone so hard they take to petty internet crime. If there is such a thing.
  3. taitai

Samurai Shodown V Special coming to PS2

They need to do a port of this to the Watara Super Vision edit: I'M WRITING MY LETTER RIGHT NAO.
  4. taitai

X-men and NeoBitz

does the encoder work with other boards?
  5. taitai

Sanwa buttons

I'm modding a CPS Fighter stick and 24mms are the only buttons that fit. Same with old style neo sticks. So, FWIW... I'd rather have the option of black sanwas.
  6. taitai

Sanwa buttons

that's vaguely retarded on Sanwa's part. Now I know my HRAP2 SA is even more special though.
  7. taitai

Sanwa buttons

Only in 30mm varieties. Although tht's going to change soon since they have produced 24mm start/select buttons for Hori for the HRAP2 SA.
  8. taitai

Which Happ Joysticks should I get for my cabs?

Comps, but I would give the P360 a look.
  9. taitai

Star Fox games beyond SF64

Get t3h r0m of the SF2 beta and the Broadcast Satellaview SF2.
  10. taitai

Primitive Alien Life May Exist, Stephen Hawking Says

uh non story. Famed astrophysicist makes profoundly fantastical YET reasonable statement. Call me when there's a real story to be had.
  11. taitai

ALIENS built the pyramids (links included)

hate? He hates truth and science. I just don't like BS pseudoscience.
  12. taitai

ALIENS built the pyramids (links included)

Fuck Graham Hancock. Fuck him up his stupid ass.
  13. taitai

If I wrote a script about... oh snap, wizkid moronathon.

Something to keep in mind. The reason why Clerks worked was that there was an underlying drama underneath that could've taken place sans comedy. The comedy did help and it helped push the plot along until we saw the final conclusion. That being said, if you can tell a dramatic story about the...
  14. taitai

Any fans of Smallville here?

by my count, superman is on the closer side of a century old. let him DIE.
  15. taitai

Ridiculous News: Mortal Kombat 8 = Scorpion vs Batman

they're releasing Capcom's killer idea of 1996 to us?
  16. taitai

Mortal Kombat returning to arcades?

MK vs DC Universe. :spock:
  17. taitai

Jesus and time travel

Yeah but we never ever find human or human like bone with or near dinosaurs, but we always find dinos with or around other dinos, so if anything written in the book of Job has anything to do with dinosaurs... it doesn't. the book of Job describes one man being fucked around by God because Satan...
  18. taitai

Jesus and time travel

Fixed your bbcode. DInosaurs have everything to do with the Bible. The bible simply does not account for billions of years of prehistory before civilization when taken literally. Genesis says absolutely nothing about the Raptor in the literal sense.
  19. taitai

Jesus and time travel

The problem with this story is that W is Omega in greek(numerical value 800) and it has no meaning in hebrew, although the letter that represents "f" in the hebrew that IS six also can be pronounced "waw" instead... Huh. Never thought of that.