Search results

1. Mike Shagohod

Happy Birthday smokehouse

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOD!
  2. Mike Shagohod

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter

As a fan of the original two games both on DREAMCAST (I never bothered with that XBOX re-release of Part 2), I'm ecstatic that after fourteen damn years SHENMUE 3 is coming out, and it's great to see fans from around the whole globe come together on this, assisting Yu Suzuki along to do this...
  3. Mike Shagohod

HOW FAR would YOU go for a fellow NG.com member....

There's a few on here that I have known over 10 years now that IF THEY REALLY NEEDED MY ASSISTANCE (I mean, seriously) and I could be available, I'd just about storm the gates of Hell with them. But that's like 3 people from here. Then there are others I'd go quite a distance for. And then...
  4. Mike Shagohod

Creed-a spinoff of Rocky

Strangely I'm PUMPED UP about this film. Generally I don't care for "yet another sports/boxing/fighting" movie. This will probably be the modern equivalent for this generation of what the original Rocky was.
  5. Mike Shagohod

R.I.P General Lee

http://nypost.com/2015/06/24/gone-with-the-wind-should-go-the-way-of-the-confederate-flag/ ^ The above mentions (I'll have to look for the other links later, I'm busy) Amazon and WAL-MART (my bad, I said eBAY) no longer carrying not only Duke of Hazzard stuff but ANYTHING with the Rebel Flag...
  6. Mike Shagohod

R.I.P General Lee

It's a knee jerk reaction that led to the show being taken off the air. This whole recent bullshit has also forced the digital removal of the rebel flag from a dance scene in the movie GONE WITH THE WIND, and that it will no longer be able to be shown in movie theaters from this point forward...
  7. Mike Shagohod

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL ***ZIPPER DOWN*** is cumming out soon!

No problems dawg. You like what you like, I like what I like. Water's Wet, Sky Is Blue, Women Have Secrets (sometimes more than meets the eye), and SATAN CLAUSE IS OUT THERE AMIGO. I like QOTSA, I just never got "into" them the way I did EODM. I like Jesse's vocals better than Josh Homme's...
  8. Mike Shagohod

R.I.P General Lee

America isn't going to get better guys, it's only going to get worse as this current generation becomes adults. Think about it. Those of us fortunate enough to have grown up as kids in the 80s and 90s KNOW the difference between thick skinned and thin skinned. Today, everyone has "rights" but...
  9. Mike Shagohod

AWESOME. I'm so fucking jealous at this very moment. Glad you had a bitchin' time though. Those are the kinds of concerts I love. I hate going to huge venues that are more like Stadiums and shit where you have 10,000 + people. *Hell I don't even like there being more than a few hundred...
  10. Mike Shagohod

R.I.P General Lee

I'll repost what I said on my Facebook Page earlier today, and I'm still pissed off about this:
  11. Mike Shagohod

What anime are you watching?

I honestly thought my poster of THE KILLER was thrown out years ago, then came across it, Hard-Boiled, Hana-Bi, Sonatine, Kikujiro, (those three for Takeshi Kitano films) the theatrical double sided REPLACEMENT KILLERS poster, Silent Mobius/Neo Tokyo Summer 1992 Double Bill Streamline Pictures...
  12. Mike Shagohod

Laser Disc is still Analog just like VHS though, only a slightly higher fidelity in playback and it's susceptible to laser rot at that due to the epoxy used in the biding of the discs that don't bode well over time with the fibers of what makes up the actual disc itself, if left in not "ideal"...
  13. Mike Shagohod

Well sad to say I DID abandon the format (VHS) in favor of Laser Disc around 1995, but after owning that, Video CD/VCD... DVD... Bluray. *I CAME BACK TO VHS* it's really the best format IMO. for me anyhow. But I'm glad to know there are many around me who also are into the analog formats...
  14. Mike Shagohod

Home....

Born in Minneapolis Minnesota in '78 but don't remember it. Was moved to San Antonio Texas 3 minutes from Lackland AFB when I was 11 months old and never moved away. However, by the time I was 16 years of age and I got my license I began to travel around the state a lot. Eventually I would go...
  15. Mike Shagohod

I believe I mentioned this sometime back, but I think by then you'd already given me the axe on FB. :keke: I'm only posting there sporadically myself now these days too. In answer to your query: I've never been conventional in "anything" I do from about age 6 on, so this isn't surprising to...
  16. Mike Shagohod

Agreed. For me the original OVA series and Bubblegum Crash to some lesser extent IS Bubblegum Crisis, but I decided to pickup 2040 afterall. Of course I collect VHS tapes (prefer VHS to Bluray) so I want the entire series on VHS subbed. I picked up the middle of the series (5) tapes for $5.00.
  17. Mike Shagohod

Agreed... "somewhat". I believe their best work was off their second album Death By Sexy but Peace Love & Death Metal was damn good indeed. Heart On took awhile for me to warm up to but once it took hold I was hooked too. It's probably not fair to judge this new album when only "Complexity"...
  18. Mike Shagohod

I don't know who else here is an EODM fan or not, but Goddammit I'm psyched! It's only taken seven fucking years since "Heart On" for them to make a new album. I'm just pissed their tour isn't coming anywhere in Texas... Not even Austin!??? Might have to travel to New Mexico to go see them...
  19. Mike Shagohod

currently I'm watching... Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (never gave it much of a chance being a "purist") Attack on Titan