Search results

1. DaytimeDreamer

Lots of various neo geo items for sale

Are you taking offers here in order to avoid eBay?
  2. DaytimeDreamer

Thinking about buying a gpu. I need your opinion.

Does it throttle at all? What brand?
  3. DaytimeDreamer

Thinking about buying a gpu. I need your opinion.

It's hard to find anything PC related nowadays without RGB. I just build a PC for work (photo-video) and motherboard and GPU (Radeon 6800) both have RGB. Kid loves it, I couldn't care less to be honest but I know when it's on at least.
  4. DaytimeDreamer

Chat message

@CORY Wassup bro, indeed!
  5. DaytimeDreamer

Chat message

@kernow I see. Haven't seen you much in the FB Neo groups. Got tired of them?
  6. DaytimeDreamer

Chat message

Now that Rot left, who is in charge?
  7. DaytimeDreamer

Chat message

read about some drama (Rot leaving, etc)
  8. DaytimeDreamer

Chat message

haven't logged on for ages
  9. DaytimeDreamer

Chat message

LoL
  10. DaytimeDreamer

Some popping in MVS sound

Same thoughts here. I recently (6 months ago) took apart the board and completely washed all the gunk it had all of it's life living in the arcades. Warm water, soap, toothbrush, rinse with distilled water, leave to dry for days, blow air in the slots etc. It worked fine although I didn't turn...
  11. DaytimeDreamer

Chat message

Sup
  12. DaytimeDreamer

Some popping in MVS sound

Bit of a necro bump but I had the same issue with one of my MVS 1 slot board all of a sudden. Before everything was working fine. I just cleaned the contacts between the jamma connector and the MVS board and everything seems ok again but they were ultra clean to begin with. Also twisted the...
  13. DaytimeDreamer

CUSTOM MONEY IDOL EXCHANGER or ZUPAPA!159 USD SHIPPED NEO GEO X CONTROLLER W/DB15 adapter 79 USD SHIPPED

Happy New Year big. Is the SSVS MVS kit still going? Able to ship to the UK? Shall we take it to PM if so?
  14. DaytimeDreamer

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

It's literally the name of the Greek letter O.
  15. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: PS1 US Longbox games

Still looking
  16. DaytimeDreamer

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Mate, maybe you got a problematic cart. Speak to the guys in BB, they will most probably replace this.
  17. DaytimeDreamer

Wow, that's a nice item indeed. How much would you be looking for it?
  18. DaytimeDreamer

Long shot here but I am looking for some mint and well preserved PS1 NTSC Longbox games, mainly the early ones like Tekken, Loaded, Wipeout and so on. If you have some and are willing to part with them let me know. I'm in Greece at the moment. Need these for an upcoming YouTube video we are...
  19. DaytimeDreamer

CRT Fetish Thread

Came to Athens to sort out some paperwork and parents house sorting and someone nearby was selling a 21 CRT Eizo tube for 25 euros. Was too good of a deal to skip. This thing is massive. It needs a good clean but apart from some case cracks and scratches it seems to be in a pretty good state.
  20. DaytimeDreamer

Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

Did the listings disappear?