Search results

1. S

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

I think it's still in place, as I still don't ship there (too many issues like this tbh) on losing money on electrical items.
  2. S

What issue are you getting? The pre patched one i have, boots fine, yet the text and audio is still in Japanese.
  3. S

Done the same too. Full Smoke Hucard PCE/TG16 rom pack, TG16 US CD set and all the best JP CD rips (shooters, translations, etc) on a 128Gb and still have about 50+gb left.
  4. S

^^Read the thread:rolleyes:
  5. S

Well, thought i'd post my setup and findings. Rev 2 SSSD3 (Cap C60 has not been reversed) PVM 14M4E RGC MD2 Packapunch Stock PCE Core Grafx II (no RGB mods or recap) Stock original PSU 128Gb Sandisk MicroSD (Exfat formatted) Redump + Darkwater CD rips/Smokemonster Turbo Everdrive V4.2 rom...
  6. S

Those after market PSU's suck (cheap generic ones from China). Even with the Turbo everdrive, they have been known to cause issues. Get an official PSU or a better verfied after market one.
  7. S

Got the DHL shipping notice this afternoon. Thanks Alex.
  8. S

If you read above you would see an estimate.
  9. S

Does it really matter? You have waited this long, so waiting a while more will do no harm and there are still replacements to fulfil, which would take priority over new pending orders. Mine was ordered on the 15th Jan and I'm not in a rush, as there are other things to do in the meantime.
  10. S

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Glad I waited and didn't buy a DS cart after reading about glitches and seeing images of green debug screens. It's understandable that early adopters may encounter these issues, yet for the amount of time it was in development there is no excuse imo. I hope to order a MVS version of the NeoSD...