Search results

1. T

NEOSD AES Support thread !

Thanks Man, I have 7zip that is working up to the last step you mentioned. I was able to extract neobuilder in 7zip but have not been able to convert neobuilderUI.exe into .neo format. I double click the file and am wondering what I’m doing wrong as it’s not converting to .neo Thanks
  2. T

Thanks Todd, After I saved the download provided (NeobuilderUI_1.06) to my micro SD card I put it in my NeoSD pro cart and hoped for the best. It didn't have any of the games on it so I must be missing a step and any help would be greatly appreciated. The instruction manual is good. The...
  3. T

Hey guys, I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong with my neosd pro AES. I’ve registered my serial number and am trying to load my micro sd card with the neobuilder. That is where I am stuck. Am I possibly over complicating things? I’m stuck in a loop where I save neobuilder and then open it only to...
  4. T

Nintendo Switch

Mario Tennis Aces - there are two online modes, the standard with the charged shots which I enjoy. The simple mode I haven't tried but it says that there aren't any charged shots. I like this game and have played and lost to the highest ranked players. There is an adventure mode that feels like...
  5. T

Nintendo Switch

Aces has been a fun time. I'm getting it right around launch. Anyone looking to play it or anything else add me :) 2083-3603-5240 Fun times!
  6. T

AES graphics issues

Received the Diagnostic bios very professionally, thank you. After I installed it and booted up the AES it showed me "Palette ram dead output (lower)". I am aware that this is 1101100 according to the website. Since I have continuity through the traces in and around the chips is it safe to...
  7. T

AES graphics issues

Thanks James, I tried finding it on your site as instructed. I couldn't find the bios chip.
  8. T

AES graphics issues

Thanks man, I've been looking into the next steps. According to the SMKdan site I need to burn a .bin file to a 27c1024 chip. I'm wondering if anyone has one I can buy or if it's a simple process. SMKdan hasn't logged on since 2014 or I'd try him. It's cool to see that he brought something like...
  9. T

AES graphics issues

Hey guys. I was given the suggestion, download the SMK Dan diagnostic bios, swap it with the universal bios for testing. I'm wondering if anyone reading this agrees or has a different suggestion. Thank you
  10. T

AES graphics issues

So I took a close look at what I thought were some damaged traces and there was some gunk on them that I scraped away. Tested the console and again solid red screen through the OSSC. Through the RF switch it is still wavy multicolors, like watching squigglies. I then take the system all apart...
  11. T

AES graphics issues

Ok cool, it looks my best bet is to check traces with a multimeter then? It seemed strange that I found a number of traces (grouped together) that almost looked filed down. Is this possibly from a previous repair? Other than that nothing else jumped out at me. Thanks
  12. T

AES graphics issues

Hey James, thanks for replying to the thread. It is one of the earlier boards I think, serial number 019332. From what I've gathered these are the US gold sysytem's and they can have some difficulty. With no game in and hooked up through the OSSC it shows a red screen. I cant find anything...
  13. T

AES graphics issues

Hey guys, A few years back I had my AES brought back from the dead and unibios 3.1 was installed. I also had the RGB bypass mod installed. When I started it up I only had RF connection and the picture was distorted as seen in pic. I thought, no big deal, it is probably because I am not using a...
  14. T

Switch Binding f Issac $20 shipped

Thanks man, money sent.
  15. T

What game are you best at

Definitely loved MarioKart64 in the day. Perfecting the powerslides definitely helped in separating from the pack. It's a shame this wasn't available in double dash on the gnc or on the wii. If it was, my apologies. I just remembering trying both of those titles and it was no comparison for me...
  16. T

WTB: OSSC Open Source Scan Converter

Same here, just placed it. Thanks for starting this thread and Chopstick for the link. I was gonna go the framemeister route but it looks like this is a better option. Gonna be awesome.....I hope
  17. T

new joystick needed for MVS

me 2, that's what it says on the motherboard. I noticed the playdium store is closed weekends so I went with another happ stick online. Thanks for the feedback guys. It would be nice to get a little more creative with this stuff in the future i.e installing a pause button, memory card reader...
  18. T

Perfect, I typed in sanwa joystick Canada. The playdium store in Mississauga came up. I'm going that way this weekend anyways. Gonna grab atleast one there. Thanks for the help AJthemishima and as always James!! Love you
  19. T

Thanks And my apologies James. Neo-MVH slot 4
  20. T

Hey guys, I'm replacing my player 2 Joystick and am wondering what you guys would recommend. Thanks