Search results

1. F

FS: Irritating Maze Partial Kit

Thanks to all for the interest, the kit was sold late last night.
  2. F

bump...
  3. F

The seller said he used the board inside the kit for something else. He was selling another kit that was complete, but I bought this one instead. (I was planning to eventually set it up and use it, not to collect it... so I figured I could just use another board with a unibios)
  4. F

Hi guys, Selling this Irritating Maze partial kit. I bought it as new old stock. The original box is in fair/poor shape. There is no manual and no motherboard (although there is an empty box included - first picture, back right - probably for the motherboard?). The trackball silver frame...
  5. F

WTB: candy cabinet

thanks for the response, but wasn't really looking to trade (i don't have a modded ps2 anyway)
  6. F

yes, i saw your thread, but i would rather avoid dealing with shipping if possible.
  7. F

hey guys - looking for a candy cabinet in the philadelphia area. willing to drive up to 2 hours away to pick it up...i am not picky on the type of cabinet but the monitor must be rotatable, and i would rather have something with no burn in. i don't mind if it is a project, as long as the...
  8. F

Top Hunter - What's going on here?

my top hunter has the exact same blue capacitor thing. probably factory.
  9. F

WTB: cowboys of moo mesa PCB (FOUND)

hey all, looking for an original cowboys of moo mesa pcb. let me know if you have one for sale!
  10. F

FS-Arcade boards... Konami/Capcom/Taito-UPDATED w/ MORE!

payment sent for hook :D thanks!!
  11. F

alok331 scammed me out of $200! (Got a refund though)

great news, glad it worked out!
  12. F

WTB Battletoads PCB *FOUND*

:up::up::up::up:
  13. F

:up: again
  14. F

:up:
  15. F

Metal Slug 5

yea, that's a boot. seems to be a lot of interest in it though.
  16. F

bump, someone has to be willing to sell this board for the right price :) make me an offer! i am very easy to deal with.
  17. F

Raising the CMVS Bar: SMALLEST CMVS IN THE WORLD!

very nice! :buttrock:
  18. F

anyone have one they'd be willing to sell me? pm with price!
  19. F

alok331 scammed me out of $200! (Got a refund though)

not sure if it helps any but there are a few johnny trenh's in CA (with addresses and phone numbers) listed at this website: http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=JOHNNY+TRENH&name_style=1&state=CA maybe one of them is his home phone number.