Search results

1. T

West Africa

Hahahahhaha......we support all kinds of teams and countries here ....we wear all kinds of jersey ppersonaly my team is juventus and my idol is Andrea Pirloyou guys have ....very limited views of Africa but you will be surprised to kno life here is not different fron you there ...I think the...
  2. T

West Africa

I tell you man!!! I luv dat guy already we do dat here a lot u see those pics its not too different from the gaming in cameroon, just that the journalist did not provide arcade feedback which will be included in my own post......
  3. T

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Just keep playin especially kof98 it never gets old....
  4. T

Most Difficult Fights in KOF 98, Ninja Masters, RBFFS,

Terry is very strong espacially with someone who uses all his moves. I liked him in fatal fury. And. Kof but in XIII he is nowhere to be found for me
  5. T

Most difficult Situations

Hahahha!!dats right
  6. T

Thats right karasu is strongest for me......he beats any opponent no matter your skill level
  7. T

My Introduction

I'll get to show you some pictures of gamin in ma kuntry dont mind and kof2001cmvs too made by me and other guys from ma community
  8. T

West Africa

Which arcade ? Online? Emulator? Just tell me i'll give uou feedback
  9. T

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

I challenge in kof 98 erday after school.when am alone i do metal slugs
  10. T

What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

Sengoku 3,final fight 3. I still do me some Cadillacs and Dinosaures tho...
  11. T

Most difficult Situations

Guys please share your most difficult fighting game experiences......being cornered by human mai kof 98 thats terrible she keeps doin qcb+p does tick damage when you jump she does her standing C, if you roll she combos crouching C into qcb+C or qcb qcf + D.....dont get cornered by mai..ahahahh!!
  12. T

There are some difficult situations when playing against human in some fighting games no matter the level of the players provided both players are of the same skill ie very great skill. For example Kof98 Chang has an edge over orochi yashiro and orochi chris Mature has an edge over...
  13. T

What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Kof 98 (my favourite) Rbffs Ninja masters haoh ninpocho Street fighter alpha 1 & 3 These are the games I play erday with ma friends but sometyms we vary,we shoot we play neo only!!!
  14. T

Texas Rollcall!

I think you guys should invite the lone wolf Terry Bogard I think he lives somewhere around Texas. Hihihihihi!!!
  15. T

West Africa

We are here!!!! We are worthy players too!!! No other fan from my part of the world????!!!!!Plizzz someone answer me!!!
  16. T

Swearing in the intro of KOF 98?

Swearing shit!!! I dont really care about the swearin all I want is to kick some ass in my best fighting game eva.Still the best in kof 98. The champ. Peace Anyone who is worthy can confront the dragon's fury. Are you worthy?
  17. T

KOF 98 Combos

hahahahah!!!!I joined recently and thought maybe all posts were recent I did not take note of the dates thanks for bringin me up to speed!!!
  18. T

KOF 98 Combos

i did not take note of the date sorry guys!!!hihihi.
  19. T

you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

Hello from Cameroon(West Africa) I finally meet with people who share my passion and am very happy to be here and participate in multiple discussions on neo geo and 2d gaming. I am more of a player but I collect too because the games remind me of the gud old days when I was young and stuff...
  20. T

My Introduction

neo heo addicted i think i like you already just bcos you have a kof 98 poster there it means you mean bussiness men dats the spirit. hope you played at the arcades because thats where am from. In cameroon we play kof98 everyday am very happy to be part of this forum . you kno its hard to be a...