Search results

1. P

MVS 4 Slot Coin Issue

For some reason in my Neo 4 slot, both left and right coin switches only credit up the player 1 side. The switches are wired correctly. This means you can still play 2 player games but you can't play a 1 player game on the second players side. When I looked in the 4 slot manual at the Hard Dip...
  2. P

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

How about they get this game right first? I'm coming to the conclusion that I've been scammed out of $300+ on this non-working cart with still no instructions on where to send to get it fixed.
  3. P

Yes it's at my commercial arcade open to the public.
  4. P

Yes, as mentioned multiple times in this thread, my copy will only boot up the first time but every time my 4 slot goes through the slots on its own or you manually go back and select xenocrisis you get the green reset loop screen.
  5. P

Any word on where to send our carts yet? Right now I have a $300 drink coaster.
  6. P

I was a little disappointed in the quality of the mini marquee. Not as good quality as even the ebay repro ones, and printed out way too light.
  7. P

So we're still waiting to hear where USA buyers should send their mvs cart for repair?
  8. P

Considering there are problems with 4 slot boards, I should certainly hope they're working on not mv-1c-specific issues.
  9. P

Is Samurai Showdown II the best in the series?

Nope, he was an irl friend from the old arcade and SNK days back in 1995-2004-ish. He used that screen name on SRK also and I'd totally forgotten about it until I came across your post.
  10. P

Is Samurai Showdown II the best in the series?

man, a kafuin_gaira shout-out on page 1! Love to see it.
  11. P

I understand the audio issue was easy to miss, but I don't understand how the cart literally not being able to boot after the first time in a 4 slot was not caught during testing.
  12. P

Thanks for the info. So was it just certain batches that were affected like mine? It seems like a pretty catastrophic level of failure to not be caught by testing?
  13. P

This is happening with my cart regardless of which slot I put it in or which other carts are in the other slots. The first time it will boot up normally but every other time it will reset loop. Are you saying there's a firmware update to fix this? How exactly do I get it?
  14. P

I'm having some issues getting Xenocrisis to work on my 4 slot. When you stick the cartridge in it will boot the first time, but every other time it cycles to it it gives you the green reset screen and goes back to slot 1. I've tried it in every slot and the same thing occurs - boots on...
  15. P

Can't do unibios on a machine in a commercial location. So we're waiting for a rom swap or something?
  16. P

So is the sound problem present with a 4 slot mobo too? Or just mvs1/2?
  17. P

wait...so on the mvs you don't just fire in the direction you're going? you have to hold a button while rotating with other buttons?
  18. P

This would be a great template to start with for a mini marquee
  19. P

Has anyone created a mini marquee yet? Or anyone working on one? Would love to put this game out on route but need a mini marquee to do that.
  20. P

MVS 4 Slot big red - sound distortion from right speaker only from slots 3 and 4

If that was the problem then it wouldn't have worked perfectly this past two years since the recap