Search results

1. Tron

Arcade game sequels

Virtua Cop 2 sega upped it adding even more compared to the original.Least the ports on sega saturn i often replay part two more then one.
  2. Tron

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Trailer up for the south town team.
  3. Tron

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Samurai Shodown II League Bowling Metal Slug that or X Twinkle Star Sprites Fatal Fury Special Fatal Fury Realbout special Wind Jammers NTM
  4. Tron

E-shop to close by 2023 for 3DS and Wii-U

Retronauts recent episode about what you should buy for digitally for 3ds and wii-u good listen there. https://retronauts.com/article/1870/retronauts-episode-449-3ds-and-wii-u-deathbed-recommendations
  5. Tron

Pocky & Rocky Reshrined (Switch, PS4)

Shmup junkie review up either way i know i wanna buy the game asap.
  6. Tron

Happy Birthday, twalden

HBD have a good one.
  7. Tron

Memory Lane: The great MVS Rage of the Dragons neostore dump for $35

I remember buying a kit of rage of the dragon of nos here but i forgot how much i payed.
  8. Tron

Finally got a god damned PS5

I got a invite awhile ago but i still don't have the money for one so whatever :rolleyes:
  9. Tron

Nintendo Switch

Right that collection is pulling from the arcade archive releases it's no wonder it's so slim.Really past compilations such as taito legends have more of a selection then this.
  10. Tron

Anyone here collect toys/Action Firgures?

Yeah i seen the announcement for it but it's price :oops: I was more interested in what they showed for the tf legacy toy line that being more releases for the stunticons. https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/transformers-generations-legacy-commander-motormaster/hsf2987...
  11. Tron

Gilbert Gottfried has died

R.I.P :(
  12. Tron

Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

All that oil money to buy a major stock in snk i guess that will translate to this then :rolleyes:
  13. Tron

Weekly Roundup

Switch Pinballfx3,Indiana Jones table
  14. Tron

Nintendo Switch

Available SLX review of the hotd remake.
  15. Tron

Your favorite hidden gems ports!

Still for me fatal fury 2 on the genesis and world heroes perfect isn't bad either on sega saturn.
  16. Tron

Layer Section Coming to Modern Consoles

Great it's coming to switch but when it comes to emulation city connection is very spotty :p
  17. Tron

MISTer FPGA?

I just finish watching mlig video on the mister makes me want one even more.Still that sites that sell it's components etc are sold out currently long as i been eyeing one.Other i rather have it as a complete kit then having to assemble one.
  18. Tron

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yeah it is beside having a different ending compare to the nes version.