Search results

1. K

Talladega Nights > Anchorman

Old School is better then both of those.
  2. K

How bad is the World of Warcraft addiction?

I seen some of these WOW addiction videos players made on youtube and let me tell you this is insane.Not all of them were bad,some of them were about quitting.I saw one about a reporter from some news coming over to interview the kid and his mom.The 16 year old boy dropped out of Highschool and...
  3. K

How bad is the World of Warcraft addiction?

Hi everybody ,just wanted to ask if anybody or do you know somebody close to you with the WOW addiction?I have a very close friend for many years and he is a gamer like me, probably plays more then me but whatever.I few weeks ago he bought a new PC because his old one was shit.He bought WOW and...
  4. K

Neo-Geo collection for sale

Price drop for LB2. I can do $220 shipped.
  5. K

Updated, I only have kof 95,96,97,98,99,00 and the LB 2 for sale.I would prefer to sell the KOF bundle for $450 shipped.The Last Blade 2 I can do $250 shipped.I really want a wii so I can also trade the KOF collection for a new wii.
  6. K

Want to trade AES games for a Wii

ok I'll throw in kof 98 also.So thats 95,96,97,98,99,00.Anybody willing to trade?
  7. K

bump Anybody willing to trade? Please people.
  8. K

Hi everyone does anybody want to trade.I'm willing to trade my KOF 95,96,97,99,00 for a new wii.I have pics in my other selling thread.I just recently traded some Aes games for a PS3 and everything went smooth,just ask David Koresh. Thanks for your time
  9. K

AES games for Sale

Hi there everybody David Koresh is selling these games,I'm just posting the pics for him because he doesn't have a digicam.If interested send your pm's to him. Windjammers US AES excellent condition=$140 shipped Real Bout Special Jap AES near mint condition=$100 shipped Samurai Shodown 4 Jap...
  10. K

Thanks man,you are also cool. Price drop for windjammers $140 shipped SS 4 $180 shipped
  11. K

If you guys are worrying about the cases they are dusty as they been in my closet for a while and the games have fingerprints.Dont worry I can wipe them and the'll look even better.
  12. K

IMG_0416.jpg
  13. K

Hit there people I'm selling my whole collection because of financial difficulties. Neo-Geo system with 2 pro controllers 2 memory cards and 2 av cables.I also have the box.Th esystem itself is in excellent condition with some minor scatches in the bottom of the system.The controllers are in...
  14. K

US Windjammers AES for Sale

Sorry about the quality of the pics I have a shitty cam.
  15. K

[IMG]http://i131.photobucket [IMG]http://i131.photobucket
  16. K

I have a near mint us windjammers for sale.Asking price is $160 shipped.I'll try and have pics up soon.