Search results

1. T

Rittenhouse Trial

Everyone has the right to protect themselves and by extension, their property. There is no constitutional right to rioting and arson. In this case, the right to self defense superceded the lives of people engaging in a violent and destructive protest as they actively engaged with the subject -...
  2. T

Rittenhouse Trial

Self defense wins. Pretty clear cut case unless you are mentally handicapped/live the narrative.
  3. T

Techno soft Doc

Cool find. Thanks for sharing.
  4. T

Found: Dreamcast Shielded EU SCART Cable

I have a Toro I'll sell you for cheap. I never used the thing and I have an extra cable for it as well. I am not a fan of how the cable attaches. Do me a favor and get it out of my closet.
  5. T

FS: Svideo Modded Genesis Bundle w/ Mega ED V1 *Sold*

Insanely fair deal. Good seller.
  6. T

SOLD: RGB Modded SNES Jr.

Solid deal in my book
  7. T

WTS: GCW Zero , N64 Bundle

Missing F Zero X.
  8. T

FS: XRGB-2 Plus

Waiting for everyone to start dumping their Framemeisters on ebay. Need a decent 24khz capable box and decent PS2 deinterlacing.
  9. T

FS: XRGB-2 *Not Plus*

The regular 2 has a switch for resistor activation if you use arcade pcbs to tone down the video gain. The plus does not. The regular 2 also has better comparability with off spec sources (again, arcade pcbs) but it does crop some oddball video sizes down, so you might lose a bit on the top and...
  10. T

27" CRT Samsung (Take it off my hands)

Nice tube. One of the better ones for a flat.
  11. T

WTB: OG XBOX repair

I have a spare xbox with working drive that you can have for just shipping. PM me if you want it.
  12. T

Fixeight PCB $400 shipped

This game is cool. Much cooler than Outzone IMO, but I am in the minority on that. Tough game though.
  13. T

WTB: Esprade PCB

You aren't banned?
  14. T

WTB Taito F3 motherboard

I will have one available shortly, but no case for it.
  15. T

WTB: Gamecube D Terminal/Component Cable

Let me know if you have one. Will offer a fair price but not 2nd mortgage ebay status. Thanks!
  16. T

Step Down Convertors for Japanese / Candy Cabs

Interesting. Thank you for the informative update.
  17. T

WTB: XRGB 3

Found. Please close. Thanks Neodogg!
  18. T

WTB: XRGB 3

Thank you sir. Don't ask why I am buying this when I already have a DISPL and OSSC.