Search results

1. G

JPN Based Arcade Sellers?

appreciate it guys, ty
  2. G

WTB: 4 Slot MVS Board Working

can I swap the ram from a board I have? How hard is it? soldering required? Your board working otherwise? Thank you
  3. G

noone?
  4. G

JPN Based Arcade Sellers?

Been out of the loop for a long time:) What are the best online sellers IN JPN for arcade PCBs these days? Links appreciated. Looking for a 4 slot board. Thanks garg7
  5. G

Looking for a 4 slot MVS board, message me with offers, thank you! garg7
  6. G

MV4 Dead Battery

Big Bear! I was just referencing you on a youtube video today about Shock Boxes, many dont know YOU are the OG:) LOL Thanks so much everybody, any links to purchase a battery holder that will work well?
  7. G

MV4 Dead Battery

thanks nexus! any tutorials online?
  8. G

MV4 Dead Battery

whats the quickest way to remedy? Isnt there a battery mod? miss my dips and hiscores:) if board work needed, does anyone do it in US? Thank you Lee
  9. G

FS: MVS Mini Marquees ORIGINALS

Dude so sorry just saw this! The Temple is on a CD in my desk drawer:) LOL I tried to growed up, but it didnt work Big Bear:) OG bonding, love it, I heard NGF invented the Shock Box and you stole it from them:) *FLAME ON*:) Ah the good old days, great to see you man Lee (garg7)
  10. G

Yes, 8man still available:) Lemme know
  11. G

MVS Consolizer v0.1 PCB

I'd buy! NICE work http://retroelectronik.com/en/supergun/145-supergun-progamer-arcade-jamma-autofirevoltmeter-included-5674864654514.html competition?
  12. G

These are all original stock, the thick prints with image accents, as packaged with original kits, some RARE The Rares $15 a piece US - 8 Man, King of Monsters, Super Sidekicks 2 Rest $10 each - ASO JPN, Fatal Fury 3 JPN, AOF 3 JPN, KOF98 Spanish, WHP JPN, KOF95 JPN, KOF96 Spanish Some have...
  13. G

TWO 161 in 1 18 USD shipped MV1C w/biosmasta 125 USD shipped

Its BIG BEAR! ORIGINATOR of the shock box, kudos man, great to see you again:)
  14. G

The REAL Neo Geo OG's: Memories

SOLD them regrettably, BUT still have my Super Neo 29 Candy and 25 or so carts, including a 161 and 1 slot board
  15. G

you are SO SO right:) I was there:)
  16. G

For those who were truly around for the golden age of the Neo Geo in the 90's, you know who you are, $280 new home carts, pre-orders through National Console Support, waiting on 'Apollo69' to release that next rom, fresh sprite rips, NGF Flame Wars:) What are your BEST memories of the Golden...
  17. G

HELP: 4 Slot Memory Issues, NO Saves

SO my MV4 board with Unibios 3.2 is no longer saving settings and hi scores, BUT it does hold difficulty levels, any ideas whats going on? Is there a dip setting I need to check? Battery issue? Any help appreciated guys, thanks Lee (garg7)
  18. G

Neo Super Candy 29 - Failing PSU HELP

turns out was a loose connector on the board, changing angle and tightening pins has it back working 100% BUT board no longer holds scores and settings in memory:)
  19. G

thanks daskrabs, nah certain it is wired for MVS, 4 slot ran well for many years. Actually the POT was turned up all the way when I got it. If I turn it down, the board starts up, then just dies. Can someone walk me through checking with a multimeter? Thanks
  20. G

https://vetco.net/products/500-watt-step-up-step-down-transformer-japan-usa-100-117-v?gclid=CjwKCAjwqqrmBRAAEiwAdpDXtKM8YkfKF5zxNdD-T5YVs1Q7S0s_4gFpav9Lakhid1do7LPFnvCRaRoCAesQAvD_BwE would this do it? BTW the cab plug is US 3 prong