Search results

1. Violent Ryo

Neo Geo titles coming to PS4 Arcade Archives

I totally agree. I really liked the NeoGeo Station and was hoping the PS4 would continue it or make it available on the PS4 store..
  2. Violent Ryo

SNK soundtracks are now available on iTunes Store, Apple Music, Amazon, & Spotifiy.

AOF 1! NO WAY! My favorite SNK soundtrack! Thanks for the heads up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiriZe6AY84 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d086Bs0m_4c
  3. Violent Ryo

KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

Hi guys, it's been a while. Lurked now and then but life just got too busy to stay active on forums for me. Anyway, holy shit 62 pages. What's the general concensus here of the game? I'm sure the NG purists hate it... Me? I don't LOVE it, but there hasn't been a new SNK game in a while so I...
  4. Violent Ryo

WTB: SNK vs Capcom Chaos PS2 Fighter Stick

Looking for the Playstation 2 SvC: Chaos Fighter Stick. More interested in the SNK (blue) version as I already have the Capcom (white) version. I am more interested in the free gifts that came with the stick. A calender and a cell phone strap ( lanyard ). If you just want to sell either...
  5. Violent Ryo

NeoGeo Station Sale on PSN

The 50% off sale is going to end in the next couple days so those that havent bought yet but want to, time is almost over. I am so happy with my purchase, if Neo games are chocolate cake, this NeoGeo Station Neo games are delicious icing on the chocolate cake. Here is a helpful link...
  6. Violent Ryo

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

I know man, but well just have to wait and see and im genuinely curious about this and the price isn't too bad
  7. Violent Ryo

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

Definitely picking this up regardless of the skepticism. Neo Geo products don't get released often.
  8. Violent Ryo

NeoGeo Station Sale on PSN

http://www.snkplaymoreusa.com/snk-announces-massive-sale-on-neogeo-station-titles-with-50-off-select-ps3-and-psp-titles http://www.planetplaystation.com/news/2012/08/snk-playmore-announces-sale-for-neogeo-station-lineup/...
  9. Violent Ryo

New SNK Handheld [Official...believe it or not]

NeoGeo Pocket 2... please God, let it be real...
  10. Violent Ryo

KoF XIII Port this Winter

Holy shit, ART OF FIGHTING MR. KARATE!!!! so fucking epic If you have Ryo, AOF Mr. K, and Robert to back you up, how the f can you loose? ps: thanks for the info k'127
  11. Violent Ryo

The game's music to me is more to listen to by itself than accompany a pulse pounding battle, my preference for AOF background is more like KOF 98, 2002 and i guess 2003 and of course the original masterpiece, first stage of AOF 1 fighting Todo, you can access that bgm by picking Kasumi in KOF...
  12. Violent Ryo

Takashi Nishiyama 1UP interview.

Such an epic interview. This man shaped my childhood and afterwards with games such as Street Fighter, Samurai Showdown, Art of Fighting, Moon Patrol, Fatal Fury, Capcom vs SNK series, Sonic Advance, Kung Fu Master, King of Fighters!!! Another big screw up in the interview by the interviewer...
  13. Violent Ryo

WTB: KOF XIII Japan Console Iori Bonus Invitation Envelope

Yes, that was the bonus for the Japanese version of the game. The Japanese cover does not mention there is a code however the Asia version says the code is inside on the cover but its not the envelope just the card. If you are looking for the card as well, I would contact Play Asia and ask...
  14. Violent Ryo

WTB: KOF XIII Japan Console Iori Bonus Invitation Envelope

WTB or trade according an unused Iori DLC code for Xbox 360 for the KOF Mini Invitation Envelope containing the Iori DLC Code seen here: Valid code isn't necessary Thanks.
  15. Violent Ryo

Been busy playing, it sure is a blast learning a new KOF game, all timings are like new and different and it feels great. Yeah Spinmaster, the AOF team rocks, i just love Ryo's Kou'ken, it has never been more effective and fun to use..AHHH Was very impressed with the presentation and the way...
  16. Violent Ryo

KOF XIII is a very important point in SNKP's future

I have to agree, this game is incredible. But i still feel it could have been better, however still a superior fighting game. I was really impressed by SNK Playmore when XI rolled out. The game was so polished and incredibly fun and varied that I thought no other KOF could top it. And now i...
  17. Violent Ryo

Haven't recieved my copy since I went for Asia version, but it's good to see so many good reviews and impressions. So good, KOF is sold out at several places including Play-Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-4gpv.html If you are seeing Classic...
  18. Violent Ryo

KOF 13 Feature & Review in 'NEO' (UK) Mag.

Beautiful article. Excellent coverage for KOF. Too bad nothing like this in the US yet. Hopefully we will see more KOF 13 features.
  19. Violent Ryo

Checking back in after a while to say just pre-ordered the game. NGBC's online was good, so i have hopes for KOFXIII's 'netcode'. Everything else looks fantastic, can't wait for offline matches, Spamming EX's, Mission Mode and Color Edit Mode. ^_^