Search results

1. NeoTheranthrope

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

I'm all but ignoring AAA gaming, however some of the things I'm hearing about LotR:SoM are really interesting, specifically the "brainwashing" aspect, which leads to unexpectedly-good, organic storytelling, made up from purely procedurally-created elements in the game; such as Yatzee's story...
  2. NeoTheranthrope

The death of Trayvon Martin

Nope original bubblegum flavor or nothing (If I have a rare mood for grape, I get Bubblicious), but with Big League Chew, I'll be dammed if I can't ever find it here in Vegas in NORMAL places that sell candy; I find it in weird places like Party City (party supply store) or JoAnne's (fabric...
  3. NeoTheranthrope

Welcome to two years ago.
  4. NeoTheranthrope

I doth' lol'd.
  5. NeoTheranthrope

I'm imagining a 90's "darker & edgier"-style gun-toting vigilante/anti-hero: ZIMMER-MAN.
  6. NeoTheranthrope

I'm eagerly awaiting speculative "news" coverage that Zimmerman needed, at minimum, the blood of 3 black babies to summon the demonic strength needed to lift the overturned SUV and/or the whole accident was staged as a PR stunt. Unless, of course, they're too busy spending time on the *cough*...
  7. NeoTheranthrope

THAT MONSTER
  8. NeoTheranthrope

Firearm enthusiast thread

Denver District Judge Refuses To Stop Recall For Colo. Democratic State Sens. John Morse, Angela Giron (Linking to HuffPo, despite their usual editorial slant, because it's is more informative that the AP stub of an article.) Glad to see the Judge has a bit of common sense.
  9. NeoTheranthrope

While I haven't been following the thread, it is so satisfying to know I was right motherfuckers. The entire funking time. (not that wining an argument on the internet means anything...)
  10. NeoTheranthrope

Vladimir Putin Fingered My Ring

You are a bad, BAD, man. Video unrelated: SZ2potuoidM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2potuoidM
  11. NeoTheranthrope

Atlus, future?????

Not yet, anyways... This is Japan, and the scandal is still fresh; I foresee one or more exec forcing some poor Japan Railways employees to clean up a nasty mess in the near future...
  12. NeoTheranthrope

Republicans - Anti Everything

"...But how can you argue against speech control in this day and age? (I.E. censorship) People die all the time because of speech abuse!" "Don't you remember how fundamentalist Muslims reacted to the Satanic Verses, or how fundamentalist Muslims reacted to the Danish Muhammad cartoons, or how...
  13. NeoTheranthrope

The Hobbit Thread.

I blame this on political correctness and multiculturalism run-amok: where Radagast the Brown was added in, was purely to fill the minority quota; as the token wizard of color.
  14. NeoTheranthrope

Vladimir Putin Fingered My Ring

t0EqnoaPNLI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0EqnoaPNLI
  15. NeoTheranthrope

Speaking of suppressors, check this action: haiqFcIXTqs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs A $75 (plus $200 BATFE tax stamp) adapter for guns with threaded barrels that turns a regular oil filter into a suppressor. Although, gun owners have to at some point, stop allowing letting...
  16. NeoTheranthrope

Yay... Yet another reason for Cali residents to make the daytrip to buy up all the guns and ammo in Nevada.
  17. NeoTheranthrope

The JP NG Games Co-operative Translation Thread....

Well, it isn't so much the term "Jap" that that is the cause of American white guilt, so much as the portrayal of the Japanese as sub-human monsters during WWII (and that whole unconstitutional internment thing...). wEK45-_5y0s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEK45-_5y0s
  18. NeoTheranthrope

Hamburger Helper: Warrior's Rage -- Send in your Amazon Reviews

Can someone explain this to me: Samurai Showdown Warrior's Rage: Uber-Helper-Allies Edition at Amazon.com I... I... don't know.
  19. NeoTheranthrope

"People insisting on exercising their so-called 'rights'? Without government permission!? THAT'S TERRORIST TALK!" There's so many parallels between this and the war on photography, all for the same reasons, and utilizing the same anti-logic.